Brooklyn

It was two weeks later, and things were actually pretty normal. The whole thing with Grayson kind of got swept under the rug, and we didn't say another word to each other about it.

Ethan was being kind of weird towards Grayson, but I figured it was just sibling beef between them or something.

I went to another football game with Kylie, and ended up being the designated driver for her and Ethan that night. I didn't mind at all, just because Grayson went home after the game, and I was hesitant to be home alone with him. Lisa was out of town for a couple days, and I knew that the tension between Grayson and I wasn't completely gone.

Nothing's happened since we hooked up too weeks ago. For all I know, he could be booking up with other girls. But I don't know, and I'm not sure I want to.

Scratch that, I don't want to.

I haven't hooked up with anybody since Grayson and I slept together, and it's been all I could think about in the past two weeks.

I thought that maybe if I hooked up with another guy, my mind would let go of Grayson, but every time I even thought about other guys, my mind drifted back to him.

It was like all of my desires for other guys flew out the window, and I was left thinking about that night over and over again.

I was in the kitchen early one morning, just sipping on a glass of water when Grayson came home through the front door. It kind of slipped my mind that he goes on morning runs sometimes, so I was a little caught off guard to see him in the kitchen.

"I didn't think you'd be up this early," he said, taking a water bottle from the fridge. He was sweaty and flushed from his run, which made me somehow more attracted to him, but I didn't mention that.

"I got up early to shower," I said.

Grayson's eyes traveled up and down my body that was only covered by a silk robe. "I see that," he said, letting his eyes meet mine again. Walking forward, he trapped me in between himself and the counter. "If you want me to behave, then maybe you should wear some clothes."

"Maybe you should gain some control of yourself," I said.

"I haven't even touched you yet, and you're already shaking for me," he said. "You're making it so hard for me not to fuck you senseless."

"Then maybe you should," I said.

"Your room in five minutes," he said, walking away and leaving me in the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room, and Grayson was already shirtless when he came in, closing the door behind him.

He walked over to me, pulling me closer before he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You're gonna have to stay real quiet for me. We wouldn't want to wake anyone up, would we?"

"I only scream if someone makes me."

"Don't worry," he whispered. "I'll make you come so hard that you won't even be able to make a sound."

"Then get to it," I said. "I don't have all day."

Grayson crashed his lips onto mine, both of us falling onto the bed as our bodies pressed together.

He tugged my robe off, revealing my bare body before he took his shorts off, throwing his boxers off with them.

"Got a condom?" he asked.

"No, but I have an IUD," I said. "And I've never had sex without a condom before. Ever."

"Me neither," he said, plunging into me. I buried my mouth against his skin, muffling the sound of my moans as he started thrusting into me.

"So tight for me this morning," he muttered as he started pushing deeper.

"Fuck," I whispered as his thumb brushed against my clit.

"You like it when I touch you like that?" he asked.

"Yes," I moaned.

Suddenly Grayson pulled out, making me whimper at the loss of contact. "You address me by name when I fuck you," he said before plunging back into me.

"Oh my god," I cried.

"That feels so good, doesn't it?" he asked.

"Yes, Grayson," I said.

"There you go," he said. "I love hearing you say my name when I'm fucking you."

"Fuck," I muttered. "I'm getting closer."

"Good, baby," he said. "Tell me what you need, so I can make you come for me."

"Touch me, please."

His thumb pressed against my clit, making me arch my back for him as I got closer to the edge. "Does that feel good?" he asked, rubbing his thumb in circles against me. "You like that don't you. You wanna come for me so bad."

Not being able to contain my voice, I let out a moan that I hoped was concealed by the closed door.

I finally pulsated around him, crying out into his skin as he plummeted down from the sky with me. He stayed inside for a second to catch his breath before he pulled out.

"Fuck," he said. "You're so hot, Brooklyn."

Still catching my breath, I got up to search through my closet for today's outfit.

This morning was a way different experience from the last time Grayson and I had sex, and I couldn't tell which one I enjoyed more. He definitely showed me a more confident and wild side of himself this morning.

He threw his boxers and shorts on before telling me he'd see me at school, and then walking out. God, he was so hot this morning.

I picked out a simple pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt along with an old Virginity Rocks sweatshirt I had.

The irony of it always made me laugh, so I loved wearing the sweatshirt.

It was a pretty normal day after that, but there was one thing plaguing my mind.

I couldn't stop thinking about Grayson, and how we didn't even try to stop anything from happening yet again.

Not to mention that he called me hot after we were done. Is he attracted to me? Is it just an attraction or does he want to be with me?

Why would someone like him want to be with me? Either way, I can't be with him. I'd break his heart, or he'd find someone better for him than me.

He deserves someone better for him than me.