Chapter 10.

1 month later...
Cairo.

 " And there you guys have it! You heard from Mr

" And there you guys have it! You heard from Mr. Brown himself! Go get preorder those tour tickets now before they run out!!!"

I smile and look into the camera, putting on my best act like I know how. I've been a whole bunch of promo lately for this upcoming summer tour that set. And it wasn't just me performing alone — there were other major artists like Big Sean, Tyga, Drake, 2 Chainz, Nicki, and others performing too.

After finishing the quick promo interview I had, I went back into the studio to finish working on this collaboration that I was doing with Usher and Gucci Mane. Gucci was working on his part, and after that was Usher's turn— so I was really just vibin' and being patience, helping when I could or if it was needed.

Scrolling through my phone, I was going through and liking all of the positive comments on the recent photo I posted of myself. Some of the comments were weird a bit concerning to be completely honest— but I didn't let those faze me, and sure didn't let them bother me.

Getting off from there, I was back to go and respond to all of the messages that were sent. It was 1,000+ messages, which was way too much for my liking. I stopped as went over to see the messages, glancing at my home screen.

It was Amira.

I missed her so much. The last time I saw her was Sunday, as I had her the whole weekend. But today was Thursday, and it felt like an eternity. It was still a major adjustment for me only to see her every other few days, as I was used to seeing my baby girl everyday.

I couldn't even grasped the fact that it had been a month since Ivy and I split. I mean, I couldn't say it wasn't doing us both good. To not come home and argue, especially in front of Amira was pretty refreshing or whatnot. But I still felt like there was so much to say, so much we needed to talk about— keeping it all in wasn't doing too much at all, and it what was sitting on my mind just couldn't dissolve.

However, I never brought it Ivory when I saw her. I wanted her to have the time and space that she asked me for, and I had to respect her wishes, even though it was hard on me.

I couldn't dwell on it too much though. I had to let time run its course...I mean, I'm sure Ivory was doing her thing and not worrying about me in the process— so I had to the same thing.

" Yo Cairo, run it up man! You see what's happening!" I hear one of guy say. I look up, seeing that a bunch of girls had came into the studio, with drinks and all that.

Now I wasn't going to do anything stupid, like entertain of them girls. I'm still a married man. But I was gonna have a good time, especially with the drinks being here now and the weed being passed around.

___

Santa Monica, California | April 20th, 2018.
Ivory.