Chapter 3.

March 4th, 2018. | Las Vegas, Nevada.
Cairo

" I don't want to play no games, play no games

" I don't want to play no games, play no games...."

" Fuck around give you my last name..."

" Know you tired of the same damn thing..."

" That's okay cause baby, you, you got it girl..

" you got it..."

As the instrumental faded away, I heard the claps of others rise. I was at here at NPR in Long Beach, doing a live Tiny Desk performance. I was performing my fresh hit single, No Guidance. It was set to be on my next album, which was coming out towards the end of the year.

" Yo, that joint was nice man. Did that shit with no effort." Mackie says to me.

He was the coordinator over all of this. I dapped him up and sat around and chilled. My homeboy Ty Dolla Sign was up to perform next, and I wanted to be around to support him.

Scrolling through my phone, I was tempted to call Ivory— but I couldn't did want to show my desperateness. Even with just calling and checking up on her and Amira, but mainly her. I knew she taking care of my baby girl, her and Nancy.

It's not like I haven't been around, cause I have. But Ivory and I have been bumping heads lately. For the past 2 weeks, all we've been doing is arguing. She's claiming that I've been messing around the girls we've dealt with outside of what we've done together, and that was totally untrue. The only thing they've hit me up for is for passes to get to my performances or VIP entrances to clubs, but other than that it was nothing. Yes, I wrong for texting them outside of the chats that were set up and I admit that. I even told Ivory that I was wrong for doing it.

But it seemed like she had it all figured out in her head. And I wasn't about to keeping going back and forth with her, so I let her have it. So she hasn't been communicating with me really. The only time she does is when Amira wants to see me, but other than that it's nothing much.

And that's been killing me lately.

I was willingly to dead all that the threesome shit if it was making Ivory be this way. The last thing I wanted was for us to fall out over some girls that didn't even matter to me.

My phone started to ring, and I got my hopes up thinking it would be my wife calling. Instead, it was AD hitting me up. I mean, I know it wouldn't have been right talking her with all that's going on...but if I'm going give her her walking papers, I might as well do it formally.

" Hello?"

" What's up Cairo?"