Chapter 1.

February 12th, 2018. | Santa Barbara, California.
Cairo.

" Hm, that feels good

" Hm, that feels good." I hear her say, making a wide smile spread on my face. I continued to give the best foot message that I could to my wife, watching her reaction with hopes in satisfying her to the fullest.

" I bet it does feel good.." I say to her, licking my lips. " but you deserve it. all of this." I continue on, referring to the massage she was getting from, the resort suite we were in currently, and to the life that we had together. And what I was saying was true; Ivory did deserve all of this. She has been through so much for the last several years.

" you know, I honestly thought you were gonna take me out of the country for my birthday...somewhere crazy, like to the Philippines. But I'm glad we're here."

" I'm glad we are too. And I honestly was about schedule us a trip to somewhere exotic for your cake day Ivy; but I really thought what you said about staying close to Amira. I didn't want to be too far from her either— just in case something happens." I explain.

" Mhm...I miss her already."

" I do too...but Nancy's taking good care of her." I assure to Ivory. " Just like I am to you, am I right?"

" Oh yes...this massage is top tier. Better than any one that they offer around here." Ivy says as she giggles. I grin as she did so, taking her foot that was in my hand and kissing it slowly. From her feet, I made my slowly down the rest of her leg—going all the down to her thighs.

" Hm—Cairo, don't you think we're missing something baby? More like, someone..."

" I ain't say nothing to em'....but that's because I wanted you all to myself." I say, watching as she blushed. " It's all about you tonight birthday girl. Don't worry about me."

When those very words left my mouth, I seen the look in her eyes, letting me know that she was down. It was gonna be a long night for us both, but I came prepared for this. Always.

____

February 24th, 2018. | Southern California.
Ivory.

" You see, that's what I'm talking about! That's a perfect concept." I say, referring to the upcoming project that I was working on for my business.

" Okay! Well I'll get the rest of these emails sorted out and have the rest of staff get this thing going boss!" Tyler says. He was one of my top staff members of this business, and without him, I wouldn't know where I would be.

" By the way boss, you have an incoming call. It's from an unfamiliar looking number..."

I looked over, seeing the number. I waved him off, letting him know that I'd take it so he could get back to work. As he closed my office door, I sighed, watching as the phone continued to ring.