Chapter 5.

March 14th, 2018.
Ivory

" Daddy! Daddy!" Amira yelled out, pointing to him

" Daddy! Daddy!" Amira yelled out, pointing to him. I had her in my arms as we were outside, watching as Cairo put his belongings in his car. Today was the beginning of spring break, and Cairo was set to perform in 4 different states, all of them that included major cities. This was a starting point for him, in essence to preparing him for his upcoming tour that was happening in the summer.

" Ahhh, baby girl!" Cairo came back around from the car, taking Amira from my arms. He spun around in circles, and I couldn't help but to grin at the two of them, hearing them laugh.

" Daddy's gonna leave, and be gone for awhile...but I'll be back, you hear?" Cairo said to Amira. " I'm gonna miss you! You gonna miss me?"

" Mhm." Amira said, her tone lowering. She wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a hug.

" Aye, don't be sad baby girl! Life's too short to be sad!" Cairo says in a high pitched. He started to spin her around again and tickle her, and nothing but pure giggles came from the two again.

" Hm, baby girl...let daddy talk to mommy. Okay?" Cairo says. He put Amira down, and we both watched as she ran over to the toys that she had out in the lawn.

" You gon miss daddy too?" I rolled my eyes at him, smiling as he pulled me into his arms.

" You're in a playful mood."

" Aye, I'm just happy this shit is starting now. I'm ready to be done with it all."

"....I wish you guys could go with me."

" I know...but I got to take care of business here. We been getting so many orders, and we've got a lot to restock on.."

" I understand. My lady's a businesswoman." Cairo says, coming closer to me. I felt his hands on my behind as he was closing in on me, nearly having me cornered.

" S-So what time is the flight again?"

" At 12:30."

" Well, it's 12:05...don't you think you need to get going?"

" I'll get there baby. Why you rushing me away?"

" I...I'm not Cairo. I just don't want you to be late." I say. He brushed what I said off, continuing to feel on me. But he came to a halt when Amira ran in there, seeing the both of us.

" Amira....now what were you doing out there?" I asked in shock. Her entire outfit was messed up. Just as I was about to go and take her inside, Nancy came out, offering to take her in and give her a bath.