Chapter 2.

that same day, 8:30 pm.
Cairo

"Baby! Mm, oh my god!"

I watched satisfied, seeing Ivory scream out angelically as her orgasm was running through her. Once she was done, I took her legs from around my waist and grabbed her wrists, taking the handcuffs from off of her. I threw them to side, and pulled Ivory over to the edge of the bed, right where I was.

" Turn around." I demanded. She did just that, getting on all fours. I fitted myself into her with ease, gripping her waist as she moved against me.

"...just like that Ivy, fuck." I encouraged to her, watching as she glided back and forth. I moaned as her walls tightened up on me, making me buckle a bit. I had to pull her up. She wasn't about to make me nut in that little time.

" You tryna make a nigga tap out..." I say to her as she was up now, close to her ear. She smiled, turning back to kiss my lips. Our heads turned to the right as we saw who came from the bathroom.

" Damn, y'all started without me?"

" I couldn't help myself..." I say, kissing Ivory's neck as she giggled.

" I ain't mad at cha..." the woman says, climbing back into the bed. I moved slowly, watching hard the woman touched Ivory. The two started to kiss passionately, and I watched in ecstasy.

When Ivory and I first moved here to California and settled in this house, we discussed random things, like our deepest fantasies, secrets, and just shit like that. She ended up telling me that she'd briefly been with a woman before, sometime in college before running into Lance. With her saying that, I joked around about having a threesome, unaware that she would actually be open to the idea. I didn't think she could get down like that honestly.

We did our first one when Amira was around four months, and the both of us really enjoyed. Since then, we just been getting it in when we could. We'd find the right girl, made sure she was comfortable with us, and just get to it. It was sort of like our guilt pleasure, our secret one.

" Oh my g— SHIT!" Ivory screamed out. I pulled out of her, breathing heavily. She came all over me, and had the bed wet. I bent down, giving her a sloppy like kiss and slapping the other girl's ass. Seeing them both had me wanting more, especially once they started to make out again while laying on the bed.

Too bad we didn't have the whole night.

__

morning after, 10 am.
Ivory

I could feel the soreness through my sleep, but it was stronger than ever now that I was awake. I stretched the best I could before stepping out of the bed, going to the bathroom and handling my hygiene before heading out of the bedroom.