Anya pressed their foreheads together, giving him another soft peck on the cheeks as she recalled his breakdown the night before - the sadness in his eyes, his tears, the way he whimpered there in her arms. "How are you feeling today, my love?" She asked, trying not to let the pain in her heart at the thought of him being in so much emotional distress show in her voice.

He hummed in response, "Better..." he moved to bury his face in her chest again, moaning and holding her close to him. His sweet Anya loved him so much, and showed it so perfectly in how she cared for him, how she loved him, how she could be his comfort and his strength just as easily as he had been for her all those times. He looked up at her, and started planting kisses on her exposed collarbone, making his way up to her neck before feeling a gentle tug at his hair, directing him away so she could resume her access to him. He moaned softly when he felt her kisses, her suckling, her gentle bites being soothed by her warm tongue.

She sighed, enjoying his soft moans for another moment as she gently kissed and suckled at his neck. She felt his fingers run through her hair as he pressed her down further into him. She pulled away slowly, looking into his eyes, now hazy with lust. "Tomorrow will be two weeks," she reminded him as she took his lips to hers, his tongue begged for entrance to her mouth, and his hungry kisses satiated her own need for a moment. They broke the kiss only to breathe, and as her eyes fluttered open she could see the want, the need on his face. He looked like he did as a horny, lustful, needy teenager. Somewhere between a needy, sad kitten and being ready to take her in all the ways she so desired. She chuckled lightly, reaching a hand up to play with his hair. She could practically hear the whine in his moans, begging her for more. "It's just one day..." She started, before he brought her into another deep, passionate kiss.

The kiss was broken by a knock on the door, immediately followed by the sound of the door opening and the feeling of something - someone - quite literally jumping into bed with them and giggling.

Anya poked her head out of the covers first, and noticed the messy brown hair right away. "Sarina, we were having a moment," she said with a frown.

"Yeah well, Annie is downstairs having a moment over some flowers and asked for you," She said with a laugh as she brought her sister - and Levi - into a hug. "But I just wanted to come say I love you sis, and you too, Mr. Grumpy pants."

Even Levi was taken aback by the sentiment. He smiled as Anya laughed and told her sister she loves her too, pulling her under the covers with them and turning to face her sister. Levi wrapped his arms around her, his chest to her back, his face nuzzling his nose into her hair while they chatted about Annie's impending breakdown about Lilies and Roses complimenting each other, so Anya would at least know what to expect when she made her way to comfort their bridezilla.

After a few minutes, Sarina exited the bed and helped Anya out of bed. Sarina had already brought up Levi's morning tea, as well as a cup for Anya with Asprin and a glass of water. "Thank you Sarina," Levi hummed as he looked up at the two of them from the bed. He tried to get up, but winced in pain. Anya immediately moved back to the bed and helped him up, before being stopped by Sarina.

"I'll help him up and around, you go deal with Annie." Sarina instructed, as Anya pulled on a sweater to cover her skin from the brisk morning air seeping in through the window and frowned. "She'll only have you down there, the rest of us tried,"

"Okay..." she grumbled, at least if he was going to be in pain and she couldn't be there, she knew Sarina would be able to take care of him somewhat. She made her way downstairs after giving Levi another soft peck on the lips and taking her aspirin.

Sarina smiled. "So... Are you gonna ask her tonight or tomorrow?" She asked, grinning while she helped Levi into his wheelchair and grabbed his cane for him.