Yulis and the rest of them looked at each other. Then they looked at Nulis and Danyi.
They were just about to say something before they senses the subtle change in the atmosphere surrounding those dangerous guys.

Rushtaf and the other four gazed at a direction before they readjusted their demeanor as if they were about to receive a gold medal.

BOOOM!!!

Something flew towards them with a terrifying speed.

Cough. Cough.

The group of humans coughed lightly. When they looked at the direction of the commotion they saw two figures walking towards them. On Contrary to the forceful sound they made, the ground these two were standing on was intact without scratch.

Nulis smiled when he saw who it was. "Partner!" He exclaimed happily.

Partner? Someone Nulis knows?

They looked at the two people walking towards them. One of them had long red hair. He was very tall and fairly handsome. While the other had beautiful blonde hair falling upto his hips. His eyes were a really beautiful shade of crimson red. These two people were dressed in matching clothes. Their hands were rubbing each other's as they walked.
They were definitely a couple.
When these two came closer to them Tina noticed how noble the blondie looked. He looked like a prince from those fairy tales.

"Partner. Look." Nulis smiled as he walked to Ivar. He was currently in his new body. So he was kind of showing it off to Ivar.

With a slight smile, "You look good."

"I know I look amazing. Hehe." The stupid system who wasn't a system anymore replied with a slight grin on his face.

"Good morning, Master and Master Ivar." The five disciplined aides greeted them respectfully.

Tina and the others now knew why these barbaric group was so well behaved. It seemed it was because of these two.
The blondie and Nulis seems to have a really good relationship. Perhaps this was the reason why they were welcomed to live here as well.

"Hello. Thank you for taking us in."

All fifteen of them bowed at the same time saying the same thing simultaneously.
They were good kids with good manners.

Both Guang Wang Lei and Ivar looked at each other. Then Ivar gave his husband a look saying "You handle this."
Thus the good husband did his job.
"Raise your heads. You are greatly welcomed. Now take your time choosing which palace you want to stay in."

They were taken aback. "You mean here?" Tina asked referring to the huge palace standing before them.

"Yes." Guang Wang Lei replied. He then looked at Danyi. "They are your responsibility. Feel free to do whatever the hell you want."

"I know. I shall greatly use this opportunity to the fullest." Danyi likewise gave him a look full of gratitude before he took these young kids inside.

Nulis stayed back to talk to Ivar for some more time.

"So? How does it feel to know about yourself more?" Ivar asked refering to the matter regarding this stupid ex-system's past.

"Its not bad. But partner, I think my past self called Elm was kind of a walking disaster. Because of him he has caused a lot of losses to other people."

"But they still seem to love and care for you." Ivar pat him lightly on the head. This black haired youth was shorter than him. Now, it felt like he was a kid before him.
"Good luck with everything."

"Hehe!" Nulis grinned. "What about you partner? How is your married life going on?"

Ivar raised a brow at him. Now this guy has learnt how to tease him openly like this? "Its perfect. Better than how I imagined it to be."

Leaning closer to his partner, "Oh? So you guys go wild every night? Partner, you should cover those red marks decorating your neck. How are you even able to stand right now?"

Ivar's reaction to his teasing was quite unchanging. "Everyone knows. There is no point in hiding it. Besides..." Turning to give Nulis a cunning smirk he added the last part speaking it in a low voice.
"Aren't you going to experience this sooner or later? When that happens do care to tell me your own experience with it."

"• _ •" Nulis went silent for a brief second. "Geez...partner....."

Guang Wang Lei watched his kitty kitty make funny faces as he chatted with Nulis.

"Oh by the way, Rushtaf....."

"Yes master."

"I hope you didn't scare away those kids as soon as they came here."

Everyone. "...."

"Master, I would never even think of eating them." He replied standing straight.

"Really? But your lips are twitching a bit."

"Master that's probably just your imagination." Came a polite reply.

Guang Wang Lei chuckled lightly. "I know you won't eat them even though they may look very delicious to you. They are our guest. Be merciful to them. Unlike us, Humans are fragile."

"Yes."

"If you look at them while licking your lips it might terrify them. Don't tease them so much."

"Yes master."

But it seemed that Rushtaf was already feared by those human guests of theirs.

He was being actively avoided.