"He doesn't even realise that his role as the protector of this world has shifted so drastically from the how it was intended to be, causing him to grow weaker." Ivar clicked his tongue watching the fight between the two continue.

Guang Wang Lei, who was standing by his side, couldn't help but agree. Most rule keepers are inteligent creatures, stubborn, adamant and prideful. However this golden nirvana before them was foolish as he seemed to be drowning in his lust for revenge against the person he was fighting.
"Humiliation is such a dangerous weapon." He chuckled saying so. The prime example of that saying was the protector of this world who was busy fighting at some distance away from them.

Both of them disappeared from that spot.

Huff..... "Tsk!!" Golden Nirvana couldn't help feel irritated because the villain was fiercely resisting him. To fulfill his role of setting the balance of this world to its right place he had to take care of this villain first.
"You have to die by the hand of the protagonist." He murmured to himself.

But....

He needed to get revenge on Mo Jung for the humiliation he gave him all the time when he was held captive by him, unable to do his job as the protector of this world. Right! Mo Jung, the villain shall die by the hands of the protagonist but before that he was going to beat the blood out of him.

"!!!"

The two people who were fighting suddenly dashed apart from each other. Both of them steered their eyes towards the same direction.
Their eyes went wide with shock when they saw two men approaching them, their body clad in a monstrous aura leaking from their soul, the magnitude of it so powerful that a shiver crept up their body down from their legs.

Mo Jung recognised one of those two. His eyes widened with horror, the confusion in them evidently showing on the surface.

"Y.....YYYOUUU...." He stuttered pointing towards Li Jei. Seeing his naked true self, Mo Jung was now sure that this was the reason behind that unsettling feeling he used to feel back when this guy surrendered himself to them several years ago. Back then he really couldn't catch the cause of that unsettling feeling sitting down at the bottom of his heart but now he understood that it was actually the sign of a calamity befalling him.
The mastermind? It was probably the son of fate standing before him, the male lead of this world, Li Jei. This person was the guy who have ruined all his plans! ALL! HIS! PLANS!

Golden Nirvana on the other hand was more relaxed. He have met them once already. Back then they left him alone under two conditions, which he had fulfilled already. So he wasn't afraid of them attacking him. Of Course he was wary of them but he was feeling more at ease knowing that he has completely fulfilled both the request of these two. 
"Greetings." He said bowing to them slightly.

Ivar didn't even glance at him. He was looking at Mo Jung. This man....

Golden Nirvana widened his eyes when he saw Li Jei approach Mo Jung. The intention of his attitude was unknown to him since there was no killing intent directed on the villain from this person.
He saw the red haired man glance at him. The man's creepy eyes made his spine shiver with discomfort. He then saw the corner of that man's lips curve upwards. An unfathomable feeling arose in him.
Golden nirvana shifted his gaze towards Mo Jung and  Li Jei. He saw the other person lean forward, whispering something into Mo Jung's ears. The subtle fluctuation in Mo Jung's eyes was suspicious in his eyes.

"!!" Mo Jung couldn't believe it. What did he just say to him? He then saw Li Jei make an expression that he have never seen on this face before, as this person repeated himself.