ARC EIGHT:CH-8.1

Start bij het begin

Each time he spoke the demons quieted down  instantly, showing their utmost respect to the owner of this body.

"I have some things to do as the monarch of the demons. In the meantime I want all of you to go into hiding. Never let those damn cultivators find you. Once I am done I will leave at my own will and regroup with you all."
Upon not recieving their answer he repeated himself letting out his demonic aura.
"DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?"

"!!!!"

The demons flinched. They all shared a look of understanding between them. The next moment they were all on their knees.

"YOUR WORDS ARE OUR LIFE DUTY, DEMON MONARCH."

Although it was vexing how those damn humans kept accusing them of things they never committed their obedience and loyalty laid with their king. If their king gave them word they would obey it without fail.

Ivar began to walk out of the place. "Don't worry. I won't let them harm even a skin on my body."

His body disappeared from their sight.

Ding!

World name:Entangle.

The name of this world itself reflected the plot of the story.

The son of fate of this world was someone called Zhen Yang. He was the only child of the  biggest and the most powerful sect of the Pearl Drop world. The white lily sect. A righteous sect that followed the rules and practices of a virtuous, self sacrificing and devoting cultivator, maintaining and protecting the peace of the Pearl drop world.
Ironically these teachings and the strict rules of the sect caused Zhen Yang to put on a mask in front of people from a very young age.
When Zhen Yang was eight years old he met a boy named Li Jei. It was an accidental meeting. When the ten sects of the Pearl drop world was taking in students an individual with a scandalous background got into the sect. And that individual was the one called Li jei, the male lead of this world.

"Fuck! Who do they think they are? A righteous cultivator should never taste meat in their entire lives?"

He cursed. "Fuck them! Do they think of themselves as gods!?!"

Pffttt...hahaha.

The sound of laughter caused Zhen Yang's body to jump with fright. He had made sure to check that there was no one around this place before he began cursing his fellow sect elders. Surprisingly there was a mouse hiding behind the bushes.

A young mischievous boy with beautiful green haired emerged from the bushes. He laughed staring at the young master of the white lily sect.
"Aren't you amazing for cursing your elders? I thought you were a two goody shoes but it turns out that you are actually a two faced, rich young master."

Zhen Yang glared at the person who have caught onto his darkest secret. He stared at the green haired boy before him.

"Li jei is happy to know somone lively like young master." The green haired boy introduced himself. "Let's get along with each other from now."

That was how the two stars of this world met and became friends. Zhen Yang who have been hiding his true self from others finally found an outlet through Li jei who accepted all his cursing and ranting without complain. The two faced protagonist opened his heart to Li jei as they spent more and more days together. It was inevitable that they became best buddies after spending about fifteen years together.

But fate had something restored for them.

And the key to their restored fate was someone called Shizun. Mo Jung the evil boss of this world.
He was Li Jei's master. A well known, respected elder of the white lily sect.
Mo Jung was a formidable boss. He had perfected his mask of a righteous and self sacrificing cultivator, a loving Shizun to his disciples. To the point that both the main characters failed to notice his true nature until it was a bit too late for them to realise that they had both been manipulated through out their enitre lives by this person.