🌈(Not) Chapter 21🌈

6/4/2021

Unrelated chapter. Owari and Miya haven't gotten together yet. Renga and Machablossom are a thing.

Umm I recommend you listen to the song, the lyrics I write might not be accurate since I took them from a video. I was going to put on a different song but it was in english so I decided to get a japanese one.

Happy Pride Month! You are all valid. Have confidence, respect others. Most of all Be Safe.

(I don't need any bs in the comments if you hate click off no one cares.)

•••

Langa and Reki are currently on a date at the skatepark. Although they came to skate they got hungry and so they bought some fast food. Reki had a small pin on his headband representing his pride. Langa had one of Reki's hoodies that he stole and never got back. Even so Reki didn't mind at all and sometimes purposely left his hoodies, he thought his lovely boyfriend looked good. Reki kept stealing glances at Langa as he picked up another burger. They were outside in the shade passing their drinks with Langa's skateboard.

It's been a few months of being together, it made Reki so happy. Langa felt the same, even more. Ever since their first fight before getting together, Langa cherished Reki which led him to confessing. He had never been so scared.

"Where do you want to go next, Reki?" Langa grabbed Reki's hand as they walked. They had their skateboards on hand.

"Hmmm I don't know, do you want to go to my house and watch a movie?"

"Alright" Langa smiled and held hands on their way.

••

Reki and Langa wanted to hang out with everyone the first week of pride month. Joe and Cherry, coming from the same place, were still late. Langa and Reki met with Owari who had a large slushie in his hands.

"Hey guys! Happy pride month!" I waved at Reki and Langa, who were sitting on the sidewalk. We were meeting at the skatepark. Not a lot of people were there and talking to each other.

"Owari! Thanks, hey the others aren't here yet. What do you have there?" Reki asked.

"I got cherry slushie, it's my favorite flavor. Is Miya here? Is he coming?" A light blush dusting my cheeks as I look around. Miya wasn't here from what I could tell. Dejected, I sip on my slushie.

"Miya hasn't come yet, we were thinking of going to a restaurant and splitting the bill? Are you okay with that Owari? You don't have to pay by the way." Reki added quickly.

"Mhhh free food? Cool but I can pay for my share." I think.. I sat on the floor beside them. It was very warm outside, so I bought myself a slushie and then I got invited by Reki and Langa to hang out with the others.

After a few minutes Miya, Joe and Cherry arrived. But at the wrong time....

••

Langa, Reki, and I were listening to music. At first we got bored and we decided to sing the song. We all fought for songs that we should listen to first. We finally decided on a song. Then Langa wanted to know the words so we searched up the lyrics for him. I guess it helped him freshen up his reading skills.

"Okay just read the lyrics, I think you'll like this song, it's very good." I handed him my phone.

"Uhh okay." Langa smiled.

Soon we started yelling the lyrics. Mind you we were still on the sidewalk of the skating park. So we all got embarrassed when other kids started singing too. Some guy offered his speaker to blast the music. Guys were doing cool tricks and others started dancing. A lot of people started to socialize. New skaters made some new friends which was cool.