🌴11🌴

4/11/2021

•••

I had gotten home a bit later than I usually. Zen the new guy didn't leave me alone. I was tired. But I wanted to go to S, tonight. I went to Joe's and slept.

Was I a bit late? Yes did I care, not a bit. I had a good nap. I haven't been sleeping well lately. Something in my day affects how I slept. After Joe's, I ran home and got dressed. That's why I was late. I got my mask on as skated in S.

I was sleepy on the way but had to snap out of it before I crashed. I made it where Shadow and Miya were.  I rubbed my eyes a bit holding my bangs up. Miya was looking at me slightly.

"Yes? What do you need Miya?" I ask. I yawned into my mask.

"Oh, nothing. Sli-" He stopped.

Suddenly a loud noise was heard. A helicopter was seen in the sky! A whole a** helicopter!

 A helicopter was seen in the sky! A whole a** helicopter!

Its light was shining down. I think I saw something. I squint as I try to see what it was. IT WAS A WHOLE PERSON. They pulled a parachute that was yellow and came down.

"It's Adam!" "Adam's here!"

He suddenly got his board out and landed. Langa and Joe plus Cherry showed up too. They were behind us though.

I took a step back from where I was. I guess Miya noticed cause he looked at me weirdly. Not my fault the guy looked like, Hisoka became emo.

"Good to see me isn't it? I came bearing exciting news. We will finally know who the real top is." He tapped his feet on the ground " it's a tournament my loves!" He struck a pose.

Cheers could be heard all around us. "Now we'll all know who's the best," Shadow spoke.

"Well, I'm down. Let's do it." Miya smirked.

"Well, I'm sleepy. I'm down for another nap-" I said silently.

" The first in eight years." Damn really? I heard Joe say. Where's Reki?

"Hey Miya." I poked Miya's shoulder. "Yeah?"

"Do you know where Reki is? I see Langa." "He's out running an errand or something."

"Oh.. ok." I look away from him. I guess he was really affected by the things that were said yesterday.

"I've sent an entry form to your devices I'm sure everyone who claims to love skating will register. I will be competing as well, do be scared darlings." Looking past us and at Langa.

Cue my shivers.

I looked at my phone and saw the invitation.

Should I enter?

Should I enter?

••

Zen happened to go the same way I got to Joe's I lost him on the way so it was fine. I was trying to be nice. But he was well, interesting. He asked a lot of questions, he got too close to me. He was rude sometimes to other people. I mean they deserved it but still, it brought attention to us.

I was going back home from Joe's restaurant, it was dark. It was rainy too, I thought of Reki. He didn't come yesterday. I looked at my phone, at the invitation. Should I enter? Would I really want to?

You know what I was going to enter. Then I'll just lose after I'm done giving any effort. I just wanted to have fun not get hurt.

•••

Sorry, it's short. It was episode 7.
I couldn't write much I was running out of steam. Also I have school tomorrow.

.