🛹14🛹

4/14/2021

•••

I sighed into my desk. I would bring out my pillow but it was class time. Sadly I would get in trouble. I heard that in American some kids got naps. Lucky.

School, wasn't a big thing for me but I wasn't bad at it.  I wouldn't have to worry about it which was good. I never tried to put in any more effort than I had to. I did at first to try to get my 'parents' attention, but even if I got in serious trouble they wouldn't even call.

I was cautious at getting my first phone in worry my 'parents' would get angry. But instead, they didn't even notice. The only way to get intact with them is through their separate secretaries. Why did they have two? They were married so why two?

I was taking the "ask your dad, ask your mother" thing to a whole new level. More of "Ask the Secretaries" like jeez. Not even on the day my 'mother' gave me this life, would she come. Fun fact I didn't even remember my birthday, one of their secretary's had to give me a gift and tell me. It was another day until I realized that's when I became to be.

The class was silent as I scribbled down notes. Each time I had lunch or some free time, Zen would intrude. He would bring his friends over too. Like ugh! Like, thank you for trying to be nice. But, you brought over the wrong types of people. The people that if I was alone one second in their sight they would probably beat me up.

People wonder why I skate as fast as possible away from school after it ends.

They made sly comments then and there. I didn't pay that much mind. My back was sore but my arm was alright. It didn't hurt anymore. Which was great! But my mind was back on the competition. Could I somehow drop out? I wonder what was going to happen today.

"Hey, Haruno! Thinking about which animal to kill next?" a guy asked. I sighed.

" No, I'm thinking about how your mom looks if you look like that. You poor thing." I did a small sad pout. A scowl formed on his face.

"I'm done eating I'll be off now." I stood up.

"But wait!" Zen grabbed my arm. "Ar-Are you sure? If you wait I'll come with you."

"Uh I'm fine you can finish in peace ill just be chilling in the classroom." I rubbed the back of my neck.

He nodded and let go of my hand. I walked away.

••

I started to normalize bringing a hair tie with me. This time just in case I did have to skate. I wanted to see better. Even if it made me uncomfortable. My mask took so much space on my face. I had a hoodie with me this time. I had a long-sleeved shirt yesterday. I knew I should've learned from the last time.

I was at S with Langa, Miya, Shadow, Joe and, Cherry. We watched Langa skate at the same place we were before discussing him. Miya and I were standing together watching Langa.

"Wow, Reki still isn't showing up," Miya muttered. I sighed, maybe I should tell them. Shadow skated up to us. "I'm going to go check up on him and make sure everything is okay" Miya continued encouraged.

"Knock it off," Shadow said.

"I have a feeling between him and Langa!" Miya turned to Shadow.

"If that's the case they need to put on their big boy panties and make-up!" Shadow insisted.

"I agree with you but-" "Also I've got my life on the line here they better not reck it"

"Hmm?" "I'll win I swear," Shadow stated looking away from us.