🛹10🛹

4/11/2021
Tw: Bullying (just skip no worries)
••

I arrived at S, with Miya and the others. Miya went off to skate while I just stood around. I wasn't in the mood to skate...

Reki and Langa made it so Miya came back. We were watching Langa on the big ramp. Langa skated up showing the back of his board. Everyone was amazed I was too. I stood next to Reki watching Langa.

Langa had gotten so much better, after just a few months! "Everyone loves him," Reki said with a grin on his face. I smiled, it's true everyone who cared cheered for Langa especially after the match with Adam.

"I don't know why you're gushing over it," Miya said as he stopped drinking his juice. I look at him I was going to saw some but Shadow spoke up. "The only thing they know about you these days is that you're his friend. Or maybe his groupie"

" Who cares if I'm his friend! What in the heck is a groupie?" Reki exclaims.

"Mhaha that's funny, groupie," Miya answered

"It's like your new nickname is the 'one who isn't Langa'." Shadow laughed. What the hell...

"Shut up.." I look at Reki. I could tell he was hurt. Why did those two even try to compare the two?

I heard squealing from in front of me. I was faced with the sight of Cherry. Then I heard the fangirls of Joe. Their flirty comments were extremely weird.

"Out of the way cinnamon stick boy," Joe pushed Cherry.

" I will not be insulted by a feckless ape!" Cherry shoved back

"Why don't you cry about it. You move like a robot, a pissy one!" "Carla." "Ahhh! Ah ow ow!"

Joe was hit by Carla, from Cherry's command. Joe yelped in pain and fell over. " Whose pissy now," Cherry said. He was immediately grabbed by the leg and pulled down. Face planting on the ground, I winced.

" I guess your machine doesn't love you as much as you love it

" I guess your machine doesn't love you as much as you love it." Joe mocked.

"Her name is Carla!" "Do you hear yourself?!"

They both stood up and argued about Carla. "What is up with those two," Miya asked. I laughed silently. "They are seriously sus."

Joe and Cherry had Joined us, they stood next to me and Reki."There even more up in the gallery." Cherry said.

"This is where all the celebrity invest come to hang out." "You just mean you." I rolled my eyes at Joe.

"This is what is called a teachable moment. Overconfidence is poison but true confidence is power." Joe looked at us.

I guess he was right. But my fake confidence is superior! I look back at Langa as he flies in the air. He flipped as he held the inside of his board with one hand.