🛹18🛹

4/27/2021-4/29/2021

Angst?? No cause I suck at writing.
I didn't know what to do for this beginning so I added the review/recap episode thing.

I needed go back several times cause I forgot what I wrote and what I didn't write. I hope I didn't miss anything or spoil anything here.
•••

Joe and I got out of the car as he carried Cherry. I opened the doors for him. We rushed in and got Cherry checked up.

We both just stood. I felt my mood deteriorate. I had messed up my concentration for my aura. Cherry got hurt, and I missed Miya's Match. Mine wasn't important so I basically drop out by not showing up.

I felt like I was suffocating.

••

"Ouch! Oh!" That hurt...

I was skating with Misaki but I fell off my board. I scraped the ground pretty badly.

"Did you really just fall? Come on, we have to hurry up." Misaki grabbed my arm and pulled me up. We didn't have time for small scratches.

I nodded seriously, as I got back on my board. We both knew that being late wasn't cool. Especially at meetings, this one was special. We were called about some information about...Totsuka's killer.

And I needed to know.

I had to know.

••

"Hey, Mr. Kusanagi doesn't Mikoto look tired? Is he alright? Is it like a king thing? I don't know much about kings."

"Owari, he's probably just tired. Alright?"

"Oh, okay." I kept quiet about my concerns of our king to myself, after the attempt to know more.

••

"So what do we do now? I didn't know he was the silver king!" I had gotten over the fact that the silver king, just came into the room we were in and had a conversation. Mr. Kusanagi was doing something over at my side. I was beside my friend Anna, who looked calm.

But I wasn't alone in the fact that the killer of Totsuka was a king! A king, like Mikoto! I didn't know how to feel. I didn't know where he was but I hoped he was okay. He kinda promised that he would stay safe. Although (not really) he did say to be careful myself.

I mean we were going to fight the blue's on the other side. And their king came on the island as well. From what I could tell from Anna. I was feeling dread. At this moment I didn't know why.

... I should've figured it out by now.

•••

Miya came in at some point and he messed with Carla. I'm glad she wasn't that roughed up from the fall she took.

(She's a she not an it, that's robophobic if you think so. I'm looking at you Joe 👀)

Shadow had come as well just a little later. They were watching some clips. I just glanced at them from time to time.

I sat on a chair swinging my legs. I was waiting for Cherry. I felt restless.

"Gotta hand it to Cherry!" Miya announced. "An accurate skater!"

I looked over in curiosity. "Huh! S isn't like competitive skating. The fast and the stylish are the most powerful! Just like me! Shadow boasted. I slightly rolled my eyes.

"You don't get it, do you? The best is the fast and the cute." Miya obviously talking about himself.

"You know you really aren't cute on the inside," Shadow mumbled.