🌸4🌸

4/8/2021 - 4/9/2021

I cringed hard in this first bit.
•••

A man's voice was heard as they skated in. I heard some people whispering that his name was Adam. Was he famous? Why is he so well known? Even Reki and Miya knew him.

"You seem to be running on empty again, Miya." Miya looked down. "Friends skating is wonderful, at this point in your life you have nothing left." What?

I turn to look at Miya, he was shaking. I furrowed my eyes why did he say that? He obviously ruined Miya's mood after his loss.

He turned to Langa and skated towards him. He gave him a pointer. But it felt off. I felt disturbed... I backed away slightly. Just the way he acted looked weird.

"Hold on a second," Reki spoke up again and I looked back at him. Miya was still looking down. "Take back what you said about Miya" I agree I don't like seeing him like this.

"And what if I would not take it back?"

"Then you leave me no choice I'll make you." I gasped. Everyone cheered again. "If I win this match then you apologize to Miya."

"I don't need your pity, slime! I'm not afraid of starting over. It's fine, rules are rules and I can handle it." He looked kinda panicked.

"It's not about pity, it's about being done with jerks like him treating others like total crap!" Miya looked at Reki. "Hey, I know you can hear me. I can see your ears sticking out from that mask!" The man with blue spiky hair and eye covering mask looked at Reki,

"I wonder if we could see our emotions, what shade would they take for the moods we're in?" "Hah?"

"I imagine mine would be a spring. Picture it. The amount of flowing water would reflect what I'm feeling." Adam danced around Langa to his board. He had left it behind them.

"I'm not here for a poetry reading I want-" " If we were to look right now my spring would be a desert because that's the level of interest I have in humoring mediocrity. However~" Adam cut him off.

He skated backward and around Langa. "You~ Your talent drips from you. I've become a river~!"  Unexpectedly Adam touches Langa's face. "A flow of information has burst open my dam. So I've chosen my prize. I want to skate with you next. How's that sound?"

"I can't wait" "WHAT!? LANGA! " Huh? HUH?

This blueberry muffin head did not just agree! Oh my goodness! "Excellent we got a deal" Adam spoke as he turned to face Reki.

One thing for sure was that I was going to ask Joe about him the next time I see him.

•••

It was late but I was skating to Joe's I know he must be up. I felt like doing some tricks before I got there.

A few ollies and mid-air flips later, I was pumped. My heart was racing but I managed to get to his restaurant.