🌴15🌴

4/16/2021-4/192021

Lol, I think the song kinda fits Joe.

I was waiting for the dub but now I'm just continuing with the sub.

Also, Joe skating for me the first time was 😂
Low-quality photos cause why not?
•••

After Shadow had won, we turned our attention back to Adam.

He was currently still up on stage. "Oh, poor Harry~," Adam said. "On to the next beef! Who will be the happy couple." Wait did he say a couple? My face got warm slightly. Adam pulled out a card.

"OHH hoo! SNOW~!" The crowd started cheering

"OHH hoo! SNOW~!" The crowd started cheering. I sighed in relief it wasn't me! But I was disturbed at how Adam said that.

"Ha~ My heart is pounding with envy! Which of you lucky contestants get to skate behind that act?" Oh ew. (Sub) " Me? I hope it's me! The opponent is-" he flips the card to show Joe! "Joe..."

I was surprised. "Good luck guys." I was genuinely excited my nervousness went away and I was pumped to see this competition. More specifically Joe skate. I've seen him skate a bit but not in an all-out competition! I mean since it's the only one that has happened.

"Snow!"

"Joe and Snow!"

"Snow's totally outta luck!"

"Which will you bet on?"

"Let's have a good one... Snow." Joe looks at Langa with a slight smile.

••

I was next to Miya and Cherry now. We were watching the competition about to start.

"Man, how will this beef go?"

"Let's bet!" "Count me in"

Joe and Langa were having a small talk from what I could see from the big screen.

"I'm so pumped! Are you Miya?" I nudge Miya a bit.

"I thought you said you were nervous or something" Miya gave me a slightly annoyed face.

"I was now I'm excited, aren't you? I haven't seen Joe skate competitively." Miya gave me knowing eyes.