🍵13🍵

4/12/2021-4/14/2021
By Hezioen

4/12/2021-4/14/2021By Hezioen

Italics is the video. Anything said in the video or 'shown' in the video.

I originally wrote Reki in this but later realized he wasn't there.
•••

The pain on my back hurt and if felt hot and uncomfortable. My shirt would brush up against it. I winced as I felt something go down my back. Was it blood? Was I hurt that bad?

"Hey, " I say to the group, I felt weak and sick.

"You were good out there Owari," Langa told me with a smile. I smiled back. "Thank you I appreciate it."

"Yeah, you won.." Miya gave me a slightly worried smirk.

"Are you alright? You scraped up against the wall pretty badly." Joe asked stepping towards me.

"Um, can you check for me? I don't know." I asked him.

"Uh sure let's go somewhere else though."

The other guys came with. I didn't mind it was just my back and arm that hurt. I needed to know how bad it was.

"Alright, can you check now?" The others looked away.

"Yes sure, I'm going to lift off your shirt alright?" I nod.

I felt my shirt being lifted as some of it stuck to my back. Yup, definitely some blood on that. Joe stopped just a bit under from where the pain was.

"From just this angle it's bad, you should get this checked," Joe said letting go of my shirt.

"Alright I will, I'm going now okay? I'll find my way you guys can stay here and continue skating." I lied. I wasn't going to the hospital i'll just patch it up myself.

"Are you sure Owari, I have no problem going with you?" Cherry volunteered.

"No, it's all good! I'm fine on my own."

"I'll guess I'll drive you to the hospital since I got my car. Come on." Shadow announced.

"No! I mean no, I can get there alone" I said seriously I didn't want a record of me being in the hospital. I've been involved with HOMRA and have been seen a lot. It wouldn't be a good idea. I'll just patch it up and call it a night.

"Owari, you are bad at lying," Miya spoke up.

The group looked at me. Damn. I looked away giving them their answer. Shadow went off to start his car.

"Are you worried your parents will be notified?" I almost scoffed but it was Cherry so I kept it in. "No I can do it myself I don't need to go to the hospital," I said still looking down.

"Alright then just let us help you. Tell us where you live and we'll help you with your wounds." Joe

"Okay...but can I ride Shadow's car I'm tired haha." I laughed lightly as Joe nodded and lead me to Shadow.