🛹22🛹

5/31/2021-6-6-2021

Another chapter!

I know its extremely late! I'm almost out of school.

••

"Hey~?" I walk out the elevator with Miya. Joe was tending to some flowers.

"Owari, Miya, glad you're here. Did you happen to see Reki on the way?"

"Oh yeah why?"

"Langa said he saw him and ran off. Anyways, help me bring this to Shadow's room."

Miya walked with Joe to Shadow's room. I hoped that Reki and Langa would work it out. We get let in and Shadow is on the hospital  bed. He of course didn't have his make up, he had a bandage around his head. I'm guessing he bled.

"Hey Shadow, how's your head?" I bring over the bag and offer something from it.

"How do you expect it to be? Give me that one. It's fine, just some pounding."

"At least you aren't dead." Miya took off his hat. He still had his school outfit on.

"Of course I'm not dead!"

"Well we are glad you're awake, it would be awkward to find you unconscious. Owari was thoughtful enough to bring you snacks. I was wondering what you were doing on the phone." Joe looked at me.

"It's a miracle!"

"I do know how to use my phone, thank you very much Miya. Anyways I ran into a store and bought stuff for Shadow. Then I wondered if I should get some for everyone. I didn't have a lot of money left but I got enough for everyone. Here I just got chips for you." I handed him a bag.

"Do you know if Cherry is here? Did he go home?" Miya asked.

"He is still here, just in his room. They said that he should stay here for a bit longer. I think that the nurses like him a little too much." Joe rolled his eyes.

"Hah-"

••

I was at Joe's restaurant. I brought my skateboard today. Since yesterday I have learned that it's faster on wheels.Never again go without my skateboard, in case of emergencies. Zen at school was hanging out with me. At lunch it was just me. Again, I didn't have the best rep. I guess he tries. It's- It's very nice- No it's a nice feeling to have someone actually want to hang out with you.

Joe was in the back, doing whatever he did. I came to hang out, it was pretty quiet, no customers were talking in the background. It was the perfect environment to sleep. A wise guy once said, "With great power comes great need for a nap." by Nico Di Angelo. Yes, such wise words. I took out my small pillow and started to close my eyes. Until...

"Joe? Joe, are you here?" My head shot straight up, it was Miya.

I stood up from my seat and found him. He was wearing a very nice orange and black striped shirt that really fit him... "Miya! Joe is in the back if you want to talk to him." I point in the direction.

"K." I turn around and walk to my table. "Wait, what are you doing here? Does Joe even know you're here?" Miya follows me and sits across from me.

"Yeah he knows I'm here, I'm sure he will come back here to see who came in. It's late and the restaurant is technically closed." I lay my head down on my pillow. "I come here to hang like you are."

"Actually it looks like you're sleeping to me. Don't you get enough sleep?" Miya takes out his phone.

"Are you worried about me?" I smiled and looked up at him. I saw him pause and look at me.