Trust

Trust is one of the most difficult things to gain and one of the simplest to lose. This powerful word is described as a strong belief in someone or something's dependability, reality, dependability, or strength. In some aspects, this word is similar to loyalty in that it is not granted to you or anyone right away; you must first prove and demonstrate your trustworthiness and that you deserve to be trusted, as well as your reliability to not breach the trust. Many people struggle with trust problems as a result of people who have lied to them, harmed them, or proved to be untrustworthy. This makes it much more difficult to give a new person in your life your trust too quickly and you might be concerned with the same things happening again and leading you to lose all trust in them. You start to build trust boundaries and barriers to protect yourself for the future and the possibility of people losing your trust because that is what you have seen and been through. Trust can be traced all the way back to when you were a child and your parents believed you when you showed them that you could not be trusted. When you say sorry, your parents will begin to doubt your sincerity and lose faith in you. I'm sure that every child has lost trust in their parents, because the next time they inquire if they should go out or spend the night at a friend's house, they are told, "No, what happened last time, we can't trust you."