"Thank you" I whispered wearing my shirt. Before he could answer the door slammed open and revealed Luca. I was freezing and looked at him, he looked angry and all he probably could see was fire.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" He shouted at Matteo taking him by his shirt.

"I was unchaining her hands" Matteo said to him in a high tone. Luca chuckled before slamming Matteo at the wall.

"YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE THAT?YOU PROBABLY TRIED TO FUCKED HER" He yelled into his face, looking over at my direction.

"No I didn't..." Matteo said coldly.

"Because she deserves more than you and me" he said making Luca punch him in the face. He didn't stop and kept punching Matteo that there was blood all over his face.

'Do something' my inner self whispered, I quickly tried to run over to Luca. KEYWORD: tried. My legs were hurting and it was hard to move, but I managed to reach them.

"Luca please..." I said making his attention turn to me. He let Matteo fall and started to move over to me making my my body go backwards. Soon I was hitting the wall.

"You want to protect your lover huh?" He said making my eyes widened. He is not mental stable, MATTEO IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME DAMN IT.

"So killing innocent now is called protecting lovers...if it's like that then yes. Don't kill my lover." I said pushing myself into the wall. Soon I felt his cold rings on my face. I felt blood run down my nose and lips. He then grabbed me by my hair and started to pull me out the room.

"I will show you!" he said before entering the last room on the floor. The room looked like a sex room and there was everything you could ask for. From punishing equipments to pleasure. I was shocked of how I never saw this room or the most important why there is a room like this in his damn house?!

Luca throw me on the couch and chained my hands...again. He the took his phone out and called one of his sluts.

"Send me a whore" he said before hanging on, he then settled in the bed in front of me, looking deep into me. 'What the fuck is he doing?' I asked myself trying to unchain my hands.

"They will not break" he said still scanning me. I decided to ignore him. He started to chuckle after blood ran down my hands. 'Great' Before he could open his mouth the door opened and a very very naked girl came in. She looked at me before looking at Luca and giving him a dirty smile. I wanted to kill her. Wait what? No.

"Come on darling we don't have the whole day" he said as his whore kneeled down and started to suck him. When he called her darling something in my chest started to hurt. I shouldn't be feeling this way...

I looked away as soon as she started to ride him, Luca didn't even glance at her. His eyes were on my face telling me 'protect your lovers huh'.

"Look or I will kill your family" he yelled making me close my eyes deep before looking to the amazing view. The whore of him was moaning and touching him all over his body. There were flames inside me, I felt my eyes tear up but I tried to push them away.

He was looking into me and so did I as she was riding him. Soon I felt a tear on my cheek. It was hurting so bad inside that it was hard to breath. My head, wrists, back and face were hurting and I started to shake.

"You can fuck off now" he finally said making me look away trying to stop myself from shaking. She went off him and gave him a kiss which he returned. I guess it's 1-1 now. I felt disgusted of how I let him touch me with his dirty hands that have touched every girl in the world.