Astrid spoke 'colloshoo' a few times again and soon Susan could no longer move. Astrid hissed at the snake and the animal moved forward, slowly making its way up Susan's body.

With a maniac gleam in her eyes, Astrid watched the snake wrap its body around cheetopuff's neck. 

"Please stop," Susan whimpered, the tears squeezing out of her eyes and running down her cheeks. The girl tried raising her hands to claw at the snake but could manage nothing but squirming around.

Astrid laughed. Loudly and heartily. Had people only heard that sound, they'd think she was watching a comedy show. "I don't think I will, dear. Don't remember you being especially nice towards me, now do I?" Having said that she hissed in parseltongue again and the snake began squeezing tighter.

Lost in her own world, Astrid could see nothing happening around. All she saw was the snake and the reddeing face of Susan Bones. 

Astrid took a few steps forward, smirking. "I won't stop until I see your face turned purple and your eyes bulging out." Was the eye thing a real thing or just something she had picked up from films, Astrid was more than ready to find out. "I won't stop until I can feel your breaths turning short and your eyes rolling back." Seeing the fear her words induced, certainly shouldn't have felt as rewarding as it did. "I won't stop until you're begging me to finally," Astrid paused and glanced to the side with a small chuckle, "you know - er - finish you up."

It was eerily quiet in the hallway, nothing but the whimpers of Susan heard and Astrid almost wished somebody would offer her a challenging back and forth. This was almost too easy.

"You can't kill her!" 

Astrid ignored the call and crossed her arms with a sigh, watching the barely struggling figure on the ground. Although satisfying... entirely too boring.

"You're right," she breathed to everyone's surprise. Another flick of her wand and the snake had ceased to exist. Susan inahled a deep breath and coughed. "Stand up!" Another flick and the readhead's limbs were free to be used. Susan's hand instantly went to her neck as she continued to cough. Yet still, she didn't stand up. "I don't think you want me to repeat that."

In an instant, still breathing unevenly, Susan was up.

"Now are you ready to-" before Astrid could finish her sentence, a hard slap interrupted her words, whipping her face to the side. Susan stood breathing heavily, yet her expression enraged. "I'll take that as a yes."

Astrid moved forward to deliver a blow of her own, when suddenly one of Susan's friends threw her a wand. Before Astrid could react, the girl had spoken a spell and Astrid flew across the hallway, smacking roughly in the wall behind her. Just like all these years back. Though now Astrid wouldn't revert to grumbling in her dorm. 

She ducked out of the way of another spell and then shot forward with her own. It missed its target as Susan had moved to the side. 

"You're trying to live up to your surname, dear?" Astrid laughed and nearly got slammed back against the wall again. She couldn't feel anything, but once Astrid moved to scratch something itching on her back, she saw her fingertips had stained red.

Another laugh and Astrid had successfully hit Susan with a spell again. Her feet locked to the ground, Susan was unable to move forward and her monument sent her down to her knees. The sound of bone smacking against stone echoed through the hallway. A simple 'expelliarmus' and Susan was wandless again. No other words were exchanged when Astrid stormed up to the girl again and sent her falling back on the ground as and effect from the blow that had been deliver to her face. A rather wide bruise had formed on Susan's face and Astrid smirked at the sight of what her rings had scratched open.