𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐱, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐭

𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙪𝙮𝙖 𝙓 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧                                    𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚

(.)

"HAAAH??Dazai's Sister? That's imposible young lady!"a disbelieve plastered on Chuuya's face before crossing his arms while facing you.

"And how is that imposible? Old man?" An irk mark began to plaster on your forehead as if the man in front of you is stating an insult at your intelligence.You surely is annoyed by his face for thirty minutes and so, though you could not do a thing because of how he was good at blocking your way to go inside your Brother's office.

"I'M ONLY 22!"what a direct insult you gave at the short man's style in this modern world.Chuuya Sighs in annoyance before tilting his favorite hat,He surely tired of your begging or more like an insult to let you in inside their Office.

A 22 years old short man versus a college student?What a nice fight we will have here if you won't stop your irritating emotion from this man.

Chuuya looks at your irritated face, totally giving up from your ruckus of finding your impostor brother that is already working at ADA for so many years.

'does this little shit doesn't know the word danger? I could kill her here if she's only not that... fascinating'  Chuuya thought for a bit before putting another answer for you.

"Your shitty brother already left his job here,And you should too...tsh bratty"

You rolled your eyes completely annoyed by this man, Curiosity kills a cat, though chuuya won't.

He began to wonder his eyes towards the bag that you've been swinging lightly, Scratching his chin using his thumb as his eyes darted at you.

"What?"a light irritated tone could hear from you.

"What is inside that bag?is that a bomb?Ha!if you think that you could kill us from just doing a suicide mission.You won't,young lady!"Chuuya smirked as a boastful tone could hear from his statement, Though as boastful as he is, you pay no mind at his statement putting your attention fully to the bag,You began to get the now cold lunch for your brother.

Since a graduating student you are,you need to start to learn Making foods from now on,Since the path you're choosing will be more lonely, there won't be your brother's friend's cooking  you will taste once you graduate, so you began to practice cooking  and decided to pay a visit for your brother for his lunch.

But unfortunately it turned out that he left his job? without telling you?well it is normal since he never told you what job he is in here.Definitely a mysterious foster brother he is.

"A-an Omelette..?"A loud noise could hear from the Man's stomach before darting your gaze towards him.

A light blush of embarrassment plastered on Chuuya's face before turning away his gaze at you. You chuckles lightly and handles him your brother's lunch.

"Nee...old man, I'm practicing cooking and i figured that it won't hurt if you will be the first one who will taste it hmm?right?"A light smile and a laugh escaped from your lips.He surely won't reject it as you thought, Though a full of pride man he is,He will surely turn it down and will just buy from some expensive restaurant than will try your cooking.

"H-ha!do you think that i will get it and will kiss your feet as my thanks to you?of course i–"you cuts his starter for his statement by putting a nice and creamy omelette inside his big mouth.

"Hm... isn't that good Mister?"putting a fake yet irritated smile on your face, avoiding another ruckus for the sake of publicity and began to put another food inside his mouth.

A light blush appeared on his cheeks before chewing the well cooked omelette you gave.

"Ah...yes,A loud mouth like yours should shut up sometimes Mister hat" putting another food inside his mouth as he began to snatch the lunch box from you, eating hungrily yet embarrassed.

A three days mission with only three meals will surely get chuuya very hungry since the enemy they fought was not that easy to finish.

And Dazai's sister feeding him surely impossible...not until now,You even gave him a water while waiting his response for your cooking.

"How was it,Mister Hat?!"a childish yet excited expression could see on your face. Gulping the clean water you gave him,He began to put a word for you.

"It was–"someone entered.

"Nakahara-San,Boss needs you."a fast yet professional change of phase he did when a blonde haired girl appeared behind him,Not continuing his comment for your cooking and completely ignoring you.

"M-my lunch box..."putting your full attention at the lunch box that is walking away from you that the fancy yet shorty man is already owning.

"H-hey!mister!the fucking lunch box!"

"Ignore her Higuchi."Chuuya,fastly walks while still holding the lunchbox that is now empty from his hungry stomach while Higuchi just sweat drops and just stared at the lunchbox.

Dazai's little sister is surely fascinating yet annoying one...tsh.