T-W-E-N-T-Y

T W E N T Y

T W E N T Y

As soon as I opened the door to my bedroom as quietly as possible, I was greeted by Evan's soft snores echoing around the darkroom.

A smile formed on my lips as I took him in. His curly hair sticked in different directions, and his mouth was slightly opened. Even when he wasn't trying, he looked adorable, and he was all mine.

I crawled into the bed and moved close to his body. My fingers ran lightly over the stubble shadowing his jaw. "Evan," I said softly.

I didn't want to wake him up at these unholy hours of the morning, but there's something I have wanted to do for a while, and today I felt brave enough to do it.

Getting no response from him, I leaned forward and trailed small open mouth kisses over his bare chest, up to his neck, and all over his face. Evan stirred under my feather-like touch.

"Wake up, Evan," I said a little louder. He grumbled, putting his arm over his eyes. "Come on, grumpy; I want to do something,"

He moved his arm from his face and gently wrapped it around me before slipping his hand underneath my shirt—the cool air sending shivers down my spine.

"Why are you dressed?" He inquired, his voice thick with sleep.

"You are insatiable," I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn't see me. "I'm not waking you up for sex. I want to go out,"

Evan opened his eyes and looked behind me at the clock on my nightstand. A second later, his head dropped quickly back into the pillow while he pulled the covers up to cover his chest.

   "It's five in the morning, Agatha," he mumbled, turning around to give me his back.

    Waking Evan up on our days off was more challenging than waking up a five-year-old. Instead of just getting up, he was an expert at whining and grumbling. Not being one on giving up easily, I rolled him over until he was on his back before I climbed on top of him.

    "Please, Evan, I worked up the nerve to actually do this, and I need you there with me for moral support," I pleaded. My hands pressed flatly against his chest, giving him a slight shake.

    It took all the willpower in me not to tangle my fingers in his hair and let my mouth explore every inch of his body. The position we were currently in and knowing that he was not wearing anything underneath the covers due to events from last night spread heat to the south parts of my body.

Evan had no idea how crazy he drove me and my body, and I was not about to let him know because we will never make it out of this room, and I had other plans today.