.16.

Silas was taking a shower while I waited for my turn. A flashback of us kissing made my stomach flutter again. It felt like a dream, I couldn't believe that we kissed. I covered my mouth with both my hands as I squealed to myself.

Suddenly I heard a long buzz, it wasn't my phone it was his. Out of curiosity, I went to check the curiosity. I knew I had no business in his life or phone but I found myself checking the notification.

I brought my hands to my mouth in shock, it was scorpi0n. I read the last 2 emails that said :

Ill reveel ur secrets

Skylar is mine

I'll kill u

Suddenly something clicked, it probably wasn't the first time he had received an email from him. I know he received an email once before when he was with me, it was when scorpi0n spammed both of us with pictures of me. I couldn't help but think that this was probably NOT the second time he had received an email.

I felt sick, tears started to brim my eyes as I held the phone in my hands. It was because of me he was also struggling. I felt horrible, I felt guilty and scared for everyone who knew me. I started crying, I couldn't help it anymore.

I heard a click from the bathroom door as Silas came out. This time he was shirtless and looked at me worriedly. "Hey what's wrong?" His eyes were full of worry and concern as he approached me. He must have heard me and sensed something was wrong in the bathroom.

"Be honest with me... did you receive emails from Scorpi0n other than that time you were with me?" I held the phone in my hands tightly. His eyes flicked to the phone and a frown formed on his face.

"Do you have my phone ?" I didn't understand if he was mad or concerned. "Are you mad that I found out?" I asked in disbelief wiping my tears away. "Is that all you ask after I find out such thing?"

He turned around and his hands ran in his hair in frustration. "Do I not have the right to know this? Since when did you receive the emails? Did you receive more emails before that spam in the kitchen too?" My tone rose higher and higher. Not because I was mad, I was sickly worried about him. "Silas say something!" I begged him as tears ran down my cheeks.

"I've been receiving them ever since that day we went to the cafe together. I didn't want to just give you more anxiety and worry or feel like this is happening because of you sky. I was only trying to protect you." He turned around and confessed. So I was right.

"You should have told me! All this mess is because of me... Now you too are not safe, what if other people got harmed because of me-" Silas came closer and held my face securely between his hands.

"Look at me." He demanded softly. So I looked at him. "You didn't harm me, I'm not in danger and nothing happened because of your sky. Scorpi0n is a sick bastard and you are just a victim. You sky has made my life better and happier. I love having you by my side, I love seeing you smile, I love teasing you. So please don't be mad at me or feel guilty."

I wiped my eyes still looking at him. "I'm not mad at you Silas I understand why you hid it from me. I can't be mad at you anyway." This time I went for a hug, completely forgetting he was shirtless. I savoured the moment, I could smell the shower gell he used, he smelled good as always. He was hugging me back, pressing me against his damp skin. He bent down slightly kissing the top of my head.

Be broke the hug after a while he caressed my cheeks. "Don't worry about me, I promise we'll catch that jerk tomorrow. I'll make sure we do."

" Can we please carry on with the plan I mentioned before? Don't cut me, listen first. We can't risk anyone being a victim to him. We also can't afford more damage to anyone. Police will be there and everything will be alright." I tried to reason with him.

"Go wash up first, we'll talk later yeah?"
He kissed my forehead and went to grab his laptop. I just nodded this time giving in and went to take a shower.

SILAS

Sky went to the bathroom to take a shower and I was on my laptop looking for solid evidence to submit to the police department. I couldn't see her like this anymore, I just wanted to end her suffering. She didn't deserve this.

Since the police had already narrowed down the suspects to 3 and I removed that girl from the suspect list. We only had 2 to check more thoroughly. Even tho I was pretty sure he was the Spanish guy.

There was something I didn't understand, all the other victims didn't have any background of them getting stalked. So why was scorpi0n stalking Skylar especially? What was so interesting about her that he would stalk her? I was missing something, something big. I just could not figure it out yet.

I checked the faces of the suspects that I asked John to send me earlier today and opened the footage again. I was determined to find something, there has to be something. Scorpi0n was someone who doesn't take care of details and is quite careless. I was sure that his face was exposed in the footage.

Almost immediately I saw him, the suspect I had suspected the post. "Bingo," I said out loud and smiled. Now I just needed to know how he took the pictures. I noticed that he sat sometimes in blind spots and sometimes not. He's sitting in blind spots was probably just luck on his side.

I skipped through the tape until I noticed something off. He didn't wear eyeglasses in the pictures but he did in the footage. Why was he wearing the glasses now? It must mean one thing. It's a pair of stalking eyeglasses. He would feddle with it a lot and touch it a lot too, especially when Sky was near him. After all, he was a computer science student and that was probably easy for him to pull off.

I compared the pictures he took of sky to the angles he sat in. They matched. He was taking the pictures with the glasses. That was it. It was over for him now.

My gut feeling was right it was Martin the Spanish guy the 3rd suspect.

I quickly dialled John and he replied almost immediately. I decided to cut straight to the chase. " I know who is scorpi0n, I have solid evidence."