.06.

I looked at Silas, he was having the same thoughts as me. He quickly went out to see who had sent the messages.

It was a picture of both Silas and me in the cafe this time and the email said :
did u replace me or what

Silas came back looking very frustrated,
"Damn it! " He kicked the door. "It's so crowded outside, many people came in and out."  He crossed his hands and waited for me to say anything.

"I'm guessing the security cameras didn't catch anything  either ... I said quietly." My tone was full of disappointment.

"I'm so sorry if I had just paid more attention we could have-"  I cut him off, "Silas it's not your fault we both didn't notice at all." 

I starred back at the footages, hoping to find any clues. There was no hope, no one seemed suspicious or to be acting sketchy.  " I'll take the footage and rewatch it again when we go home." I finally said giving up. Silas looked defeated, "Ok let's do that."

We went outside of the room and saw Henry and Angela, they seemed to be very busy right now. " Guys"  I called both of them to grab his attention. "Silas and I will leave now. " I waved my hands.

" Bye," Henry replied, I noticed Silas eyeing him. " Bye skyyy" Angela waved her hands back.

We went back to the car and put on our seatbelts.  " That Henry dude, is he always this quiet? " I looked at Silas. "Yeah, he is always quiet, and very work-focused." Silas looked at him in suspicion. 

Silas started the engine and we were heading back. Each of us had his thoughts.  It got very quiet in the car, Silas had a hand on the steering wheel and the other on the door supporting his head.

" What will we do now ?"  My fingers fidgeted with the hem of my hoodie. 
"We will discuss that with John, He'll come over today, I texted him a few minutes ago." 

It was silent again till we reached his place. I sat down on the couch doing absolutely nothing as Silas went to take a shower. I looked at my clothes, I too was in desperate need of a shower and a change of clothes. 

Silas came out of the shower drying his hair with a towel. I couldn't help but stare, he was just handsome for his good. His hair was a bit long, he can style it into a small little ponytail.  He usually did put his hair into a ponytail/man bun.  His body seemed to be toned and lean, he had a nice body I must admit.

He caught me staring and smiled, "what's up ?" I could tell I was a tomato by now, " uh - um I need to shower and a change of clothes." I tried to mask my embarrassment. Silas said something I didn't see coming, "You're cute." I wasn't sure if he was teasing me or not, but I was flustered.

He disappeared and went to his closet and grabbed pair of pants and a hoodie, " Here, take those, for now,  I'll get new clothes for you now. Just write down what you need and I'll get them for you before John comes over yeah ?"  I took them from him and thanked him.

He went to the kitchen and prepared tea for both of us and handed me one.
" Do you live alone ?" He asked.

I took a sip from my very hot tea, which burned me a bit, "Yeah, I'm an orphan who passed away in an accident when I was very young; no need to pity me." I hated the pity speech that came after.

"They would have been very proud of you" He meant it I smiled.

"What about you? " I returned the question to him.

" I live alone too. " He answered after taking a sip of his drink. 

I paused a little, thinking about what to ask next. "How old are you Silas? What do you study? "

" 23 I study law enforcement and criminology. And you ... let me guess, Business?"

"Bingo, but criminology and law are so cool."  It explained a lot, it was no wonder that he was majoring in criminology and law.

"You're 20 right ?" He asked as I replied with a yes.

So he was studying criminology and law, and 3 years older than me. He was just getting hotter and hotter in my humble opinion.

Silas checked the time and then drank the rest of his drink "I think I should hurry now and get you what you needed, I'll write them down now. "

" Oka, so maybe something to sit at home in, Jeans and an a T-shirt? " I didn't want to overload him with what I needed.

" ok, tell me your size. Ah, what about underwear? " He asked casually and I on the other hand was burning like a tomato.  "I'm not a pervert I promise, write them on a paper and I'll ask someone to grab them for you, yeah? He was considerate of me. 

I wrote my sizes on paper and gave them to him He shoved the paper in his pocket. " Ok perfect, I'll get going now. You can wash up or wait for me,  whatever makes you comfortable. "

"Oka, thank you I'll prepare something to eat meanwhile."

Silas nodded and took his key before saying take care and leave. 

It was all lonely again, and loneliness for me meant overthinking. I decided to prepare something to munch on and maybe take a shower after if he was late.

I prepared some grilled cheese sandwich and then went to the shower I heard the door close when I was in the shower. He was back I thought to myself was quick

I heard a knock on the bathroom, " I'm back Skylar" He stated from the other side. "What should I do with the stuff I got.

I closed the water and wrapped a towel around me before opening the door a little. I noticed he got a lot of things, "um can you please get me a change of clothes ?" I didn't break eye contact with him.

I noticed how he got a little flustered when he saw me, he was trying to look anywhere but me. " y-yeah sure. Here" He looked at the other side and gave me a bag.

I chuckled softly to myself he was cute. I thanked him and took the bag from him.

I opened the bag and it had some leggings and a shirt. It also had some black underwear set, I got a little shy.
I quickly changed and got out. 

Silas attention was immediately on me when I opened the door but when my eyes met his, they drifted to his phone.

I went to the other bags and opened them up. He got a lot of things, he was even very considerate and little things like a toothbrush and even pads and tampons. I tucked my hair behind my ears as I smiled to myself.

" This is ... a lot Silas. Thank you, I promise I'll pay you back." I fidgeted my fingers together and sat next to him on the couch.

" I hope they are fine, and you can borrow from my closet." I took the hint that he wasn't mentioning the clothes at first, he was talking about the pads and tampons bag.

"They are fine" I reassured with a small nod.  His eyes lit up and his lips curved into a small lopsided smile.

The bell rang and our attention drifted to the door,  John had arrived.