.15.

"I want to kiss you right now."

"What.." I managed to say in a faint voice, I thought my ears have failed me.

He broke the silence with a short laugh. "I'm kidding." He fixed himself up and tried to help me up too. My train of thoughts was broken. I couldn't think straight anymore. As soon as we stood up my hands wrapped around his neck.
"I want to." I couldn't even stop myself, it was as I was possessed.

One of his eyebrows were raised he was having a hard time registering what I was saying. He chuckled shaking his head, "You really can't say such stuff to any man sky." He didn't push me away his hands were placed on my waist slightly hovering over it.

"I'm serious. You aren't any man Silas." I looked at him with a Serious face. I wanted him to initiate action and not me. I was hesitating for too long so I just gave in and just went for it, considering there was consent between both of us.

I tiptoed and slowly placed my lips on his, mainly to give him a chance to push me away if he wanted to. He seemed too shocked to act. I placed a long peck on his lips and before I could completely move away he bent down to my level, locking his lips with mine. It was as if something got ignited in him all of a sudden.

Fireworks weren't the correct word to describe this feeling, explosions were more like it. He took control of the kiss, as one hand supported my back and the other was on the jawline. I was kissing him back with just as much passion. My arms snaked around his neck as my fingers got tangled in his soft hair .

I had to break away from the kiss for oxygen but he had other ideas. He went back for another kiss hardly giving me any time to breath. This time it was a little bit harder and rougher. We both broke away from the kiss breathing heavily as if we were running a marathon. Wow, I wanted to say out loud.

His eyes were searching my eyes, we both were probably surprised that THIS just happened. His gaze made me feel so shy I had to look down. My legs were wobbly I couldn't even hold myself straight. I fell a bit, but as if he knew my knees were about to give in, he caught me immediately stabilizing me.

"I didn't know you had it in you." He commented with now stable breathing. He fixed my hair, fondness and admiration masked his face. I was still a breathing mess, hell I was a mess. Not the best way to look after kissing your crush.

I just hid my face in his shirt covering my embarrassment. Even I didn't know I had it in me. I felt his chest vibrate as he hugged me. "You're so cute." I lifted my head to meet his eyes and grinned like a manic.

"Can I ... consider this a date?" He looked down at me with a suggestive look. I frowned end backed away a little still having his hands around my waist. "No, you can't just announce that out of nowhere. I'm not even wearing anything cute or date-worthy." I pouted a little.

" You're wearing my hoodie that's hot honestly." He shrugged his shoulders checking me out. I raised an eyebrow, "You think that's hot?" I replied critically. He nodded biting his lips lightly for less than a second, "very."

I left standings and went to the car skipping "This is still not a date." I said in a sing-song tone. "It is for me." He called behind me, then came over.

I sat on the car as Silas leaned against the car holding my hands. We ended up watching the sunset together quietly just savouring the moment.

After the sunset was over we went back to the car and started driving back home. It wasn't necessarily awkward but really quiet and it killed me. I still had some questions I wanted answer for.

I fidgeted with my fingers and decided to ask. "If I ask you anything will you be honest with me?" Silas looked at me with a sceptical look. "Yes" He finally replied.

"What you do - or can't tell me about right now... Is it dangerous. Is illegal stuff involved perhaps...?"

"Yes." My eyes widened a bit and my head snapped to him.

"Are you a ganster or in a mafia?" I whisper screamed.

"No. Related. That's all I can say."

"Will this 'thing you do' get you into trouble or have you in jail? Do you know how to use a gun or own one?" I was getting worried.

"I told you I need to have stuff figured out and promises to tell you everything sky."

" Just answer those two... Please." I begged. Last thing I want was my possible 'future boyfriend' be a criminal, or be something worse.

"If I be careful then no. For the second question do you want an answer that is vague, honest or a lie?''

I took a deep breathe, bracing myself for whatever he was going to throw at me. "Honest."

"Okay. Open the storage in front of you." He sighed , he too was bracing himself for my reaction.

I kind of was prepared to see what was there but nothing prepared me to find an actual gun hidden in the storage where it isnt detected. Being surprised is the understatement of the century. I was calm regardless and waited for him to say something.

" I have a permit, I had firearm training. Went to shooting training when I was young, shooting was my favorite sport."

Relief washed over me once he said permit. I wasn't educated on law and gun permits but I knew theres a lot of requirements to get it. So him having that permit meant he met all the requirements and rules.

"That's actually cool." I smiled now that I was a bit relieved.

He looked at me, he knew I wasnt anxious no more and had my trust in him. "No more questions I beg you, I swear one day I'll get into trouble because of you."
He turned his head and focused on the road a smirk playing on his lips . I laughed this time,

" okay okay, I'll wait for you. I'll be there when you are ready to open up Silas. " I smiled to myself and held his hand.