🏳‍🌈Pride Month Special🏳‍🌈

This happens in the future, not to confuse you. So everything here isn't relevant to the next chapter...In general, it isn't in this timeline and it's in the future when all this shit is done 😀. In celebration of pride month, I decided to make this chappy and to anyone part of the community Happy Pride 🏳‍🌈 

💜A raging Omnisexual/ Violet / Author-chan💜

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠THIS CONTAINS⚠

- Luka and Kagami are bi 

- Alya and Nino also being bi

- Adrien being pan

- Marc and Nathanial being gays :) 

- Juleka and Rose being our favorite lesbian couple

- Adrienette & Lukagami & Djwifi & Julerose/Ruleka & Marcthaniel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luka and Kagami were running late to the pride photoshoot Alya and Adrien had organized for the beginning of such an amazing month full of rainbow, color, happiness, and pride. "LUKA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT" Kagami shouted from the living room of their apartment. She was wearing a black shirt which was covered with a red flannel and was wearing black skinny jeans which were ripped at the knee part, Alya said they were gonna change there anyway so she tried not to do anything too fancy. She heard loud steps of someone coming down the stairs, she looked with a raised eyebrow to see her blue-haired boy friend racing towards her. Kagami caught Luka to see his hair all messy and all over the place, his jean jacket only half of it on one of his arms and one shoe on his foot and the other on his hand. 

"Blueberry, the heck is wrong with...everything" Kagami looked at her boyfriend with a look mixed with concern and curiosity

"Sorry, I was hurrying up" Luka breathed out trying to catch his breath as Kagami removed the show off his hand placed it on the ground and put his jacket well on his body. Luka looked at the floor instead of his girlfriend feeling embarrassed.

"Sit!" Kagami said a bit strictly but not to much to scare you. She put the other shoe on the ground on Luka's bare foot and tied the shoelace, she got the comb which was on the coffee table and combed the knots out of his hair. "Baby relax" Kagami said in a soothing tone as she continued to brush Luka's hair. Luka looked at his girlfriend and nervously smiled.

"It's fine, I guess I am a bit scared to messing things up" Luka nervously giggled. Kagami sighed and placed a kiss on his forehead causing the bluenette to blush a bit. 

"Let's go" Kagami grabbed Luka's wrist and dragged him out of the door and to the car.

...

Luka and Kagami arrived to see everyone was already there and getting into their outfits which were probably made by Marinette, who was probably their BIGGEST SUPPORTER ever.

"Were the hell were you two!" We looked to see Alya "Bakugo" walked over to the pair, her face looking as stressed as ever.

"Sorry Alya, we had  bit of something to fix" Luka nervously giggled as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Ugghhh, I don't care. Come with me now!" She looked like she was about to pull her hair out of her head. She dragged both Kagami and Luka to the changing room, "Your clothes are there" she pointed at the stacks of clothes which had papers on top of them with their names on them. The couple got their clothes and went to the different dressing stalls.