Double Date?

A Week Later...

3rd Person P O V:

Luka was on his way to the ice skating place where he was to meet Adrien, Marinette and Kagami, he happened to be running late thanks to Juleka's need for fashion advice. Luka arrived at the ice skating ring to see his friends wait for him at the entrance, he slowly jogged towards them with a smile on his face.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Marinette smirked with Adrien's hand around her shoulders

"Hey I was gonna say that!" Adrien pouted, "We should probably go in"

Everyone started moving inside the ice skating place but as they were moving Luka's eyes happened to land on a certain blue-haired girl and no it wasn't Marinette...It was Kagami. Both of the two of them hadn't talked since their movie night about a week ago, they seemed to have shut each other out without realizing it. After that night they watched a movie, both of them felt some thing that none of them had been able to feel...it was strange and both of them didn't want to think about it anymore nonetheless they had to get over their stupidity if they wanted to have a great time with their two beloved friends, Marinette and Adrien. 

"Hello and welcome" A guy who was ice skating in the rink greeted the 4 young adults. He didn't seem to look like the guy who was previously here

"What happened to the owner?" Adrien and Marinette mumbled not trying to be rude or offensive

"Oh you mean my brother, he went on vacation with his fiancée" The guys answered as he stepped out of the rink. "So are you guys here for lessons?" 

"No just to have fun" Marinette said.

"Okay, let's get you guys prepared" 

He brought for them figure skates all according to the foot sizes they told him, Marinette and Adrien helped each other and were the first ones inside the rink. Luka was done putting on his shoes, he looked over to see Kagami tying her laces. Luka breathed out and walked towards Kagami, when he arrived at his destination he immediatly regretted it especially when Kagami looked up at him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to skate together" Luka paused trying to gain more confidence. "since Adrien and Marinette seem to be busy" Kagami looked at the couple on the ice, the two of them were laughing and giggling while Marinette kept on slipping causing both of them to fall since she was grasping on to Adrien's arm.

"Sure" She smiled for the first time today. Luka helped her up and they both went inside the rink. Both of them were good enough at ice-skating so none of them needed the support Marinette was getting.

There was an awkward silence between Luka and Kagami that even the two lovebirds noticed. Marinette and Adrien were worriedly looking at the pair who happened to have both red slightly plastered on their cheeks. 

"Adrien, do you think matchmaking those two together was a good idea?" Marinette gave a glance to her boyfriend who was biting his bottom lip.

"Yah but did something happen?" Adrien looked at his blue-haired love

"None of them told me anything" Marinette pouted but then Marinette brightened up, "What if they are in love and don't know it!?" Marinette excitedly said 

"Maybe but wouldn't they show it?" Adrien raised an eyebrow at the gleaming Marinette

"Tsk, tsk, tsk my dear boyfriend don't question love. Like we didn't know we liked each other until after like 5 years" Marinette playfully rolled her eyes at the blonde.

"Are Marinette and Adrien okay?" Kagami looked at the couple across the ring having a petty fight then back at Luka

"Meh, probably some couple shit" Luka chuckled.

Kagami looked at Luka with widened eyes, "You can curse?" Luka just looked at her then started laughing.

"Well yeah but I don't do it often though" Luka's laugh dialed down and he looked at Kagami, she looked back at him then Luka nervously took her hand as he suddenly found the ice interesting.

"OMG look.." Marinette pointed at the other two across from them "our work here is nearly done" 

"hehe" Adrien weirdly laughed

"Did you just...." Marinette looked at Adrien with her eyes knitted together, "Do the KUROO LAUGH?"

"Oh yes, I did m'lady"   

"I swear these are gonna be one of the reasons we break up"

"But bugaboo-"

"DoN'T dO yOUr bUgABoO sHit on me. I don't need you" Marinette skated away but later fell on her butt

"I guess you don't need me" Adrien smirked as he ice-skated away

"YOU BITCH COME BACK HERE AND HELP ME OR ELSE-"

"Should we go and check on them?" Kagami looked at Luka then back at Marinette yelling her ass off as Adrien frowned.

"They will be fine" Luka stretched out the "fine" as he and Kagami continued ice-skating.

After about 30mins of ice-skating, Adrien and Marinette went to Kagami and Luka. They had the sly cat look on both their faces which made Lukagami raise an eyebrow.

"Sooooo" Adrien smirked like the sly cat he is, "Mari and I were thinking to go to this new smoothie bar around here-"

"We were think if you would want to go?" Marinette cut Adrien off, she was earned a angry look from the blonde but didn't care.

"Umm sure, I was getting cold anyway" Kagami dragged Luka away since they were still holding hands.

The 4 young adults said goodbye to the owner's brother then left to go to the smoothie bar, Marinette and Adrien stay a bit behind Luka and Kagami according to them was to "lurk behind the shadows" whatever the hell that meant.

When they arrived at the smoothie bar, they all sat at a booth next to the huge window. The waitress brought the drinks menu and left leaving them all to decide, Marinette ordered a strawberry smoothie, Adrien and Luka pineapple smoothie, and Kagami a apple smoothie. After they gave their orders they started talking about school and other things, their drink were soon brought but Adrien and Marinette had to leave and got their drinks on the go leaving the two bluenettes alone in the smoothie bar. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank @Lunamiraculour for part of this idea, and for the first time ever did a long enough chapter. I also wanted to ask for ideas for a new title of this book since "How did we not see it" doesn't fit the book anymore, I will also change the cover probs. Oh and the A/N in the beginning make no sense anymore sorry hehe. Anyway bye and have a great day/night.

💜Violet / Author-chan💜