Arguments (2)

"Silence is argument carried out by other means" 

//Recap\\

3rd Person P O V:

If only Kagami knew that getting comfortable with Luka was going to get her in more pain than ever, love was beautiful but it was also pain. To Luka, everything was far from perfect. Those happy times were about to be long forgotten for what the future had in store for them was nothing either was going to expect and the argument between Luka and Juleka was just the beginning. More pain, issues, arguments and heartbreak was in the future of the two young adults, nothing was fair and nothing would ever be...it was just the beginning.

"I'm coming back, Luka baby"

Luka's P O V:
(The beginning of the argument)

"WHAT IS THIS!?"

To Be Continued...

////End of Recap\\\\

Luka's P O V:

"WHAT IS THIS!?" I woke to someone yelling in my ear. I opened my eyes to see Juleka standing there angry as fuck. 

"Juleka..?" I scrambled out of Kagami's lap and stood in front of Juleka, "What's up, Jules?" I nervously smile at her as I rub the back of my neck.

"DON'T "WhAt'S uP, jUlES?" ME" I could tell why she was angry and I knew when she found out she would be angry but I wanted us to have a normal civilized conversation like the young adults we are. 

"Jules, let's talk about this in a civil way" I say calm, looking back at Kagami making sure she wasn't awake due to the noise. 

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DEAL WITH THIS IN CIVIL WAY WHEN I JUST SAW MY DAD'S MURDER IN THE ROOM" Juleka yelled, I didn't want to have this conversation ever.  When I saw her, I knew who she was but pretended not to notice and seemed like she didn't too.

"Kagami is not our father's murder" I looked to the side trying to keep my calm

"Well then, WHY THE HELL DID SHE LEAVE HIM WHEN HE WAS IN DANGER!" I could see tears falling down her cheeks at the corner of my eye.

"Juleka, you just have to let it go" I turned to face her but she covered her face with her hair. 

"...let go...Let go!....LUKA, LET GO! OF OUR FUCKING FATHER?" She screamed, I could hear the pain of her words.

"I-I...Kagami isn't like that" 

"What if she is Luka?...What if she is after us next?"

"SHE ISN'T" I felt a droplet fall down my cheek at the thought of Kagami using me

"She could be using you" It was like she was reading my mind, hitting the topics which hurt the most. "I know Marinette dumped you and you are hurt broken, you made some bad decisions-"

"KAGAMI IS NOT A BAD DECISION, JULEKA" I yelled

"Well she is and she will do nothing but hurt you" She sighed then looked at me, she had dried up tear stains on her cheek and red eyes, "Luka, I am your sister. I know what's good for you"

"You can't decide who I want to be with"

"Luka, I will allow anyone but HER" She glared at Kagami

"I SWEAR FOR FUCKS SAKE JULEKA, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND" I yelled in frustration

"LUKA CAN'T YOU JUST SEE THE TRUTH" Juleka jumped up and down in anger

"...maybe she changed" I said tears started to well up in my eyes.

"changed, CHANGED, YOU THINK SHE CHANGED." Juleka burst out, "SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE, NEVER EVER WILL SHE CHANGE AND WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT"

"Juleka, you can't judge her for one thing she did-" I coldly said glancing at her

"WELL LUKA, THE THING SHE DID TO ME HAS ALWAYS HAUNTED ME FOR EVER, IT KEEPS ME UP EVERY NIGHT....can't you see that she's no good for the both of us" Tears fell out of her eyes, her hair was covering her face but I could her the pain in her tone.

"Juleka..." I was going to reach out to her but hesitated and brought my hand back to my side

"She's just playing" I scoff as I looked at the small smile that was covered by her hair

"Juleka it wasn't even fully her problem, we were young, we barely knew anything" I softly said trying not to make it anymore heated than it was

"Well if she didn't know anything she better does know unless it's irrelevant to her" Juleka grabbed a backpack that was on her bed, her hair still covering her face.

"When did she pack that?" I raised an eyebrow

"Juleka it was a while ago, I also barely remember what happened" I bit the bottom of my lip

"Well, I don't care about her and definitely don't need her pity apologies because apparently her dumbass shit was more important than my mental issues" Juleka put the backpack on her back and slowly looked up to me, "The person who understood me the most than anyone, who was their for all my life and who I thought would get this issue more than me is defending the person who technically ruined our childhood and our mother's life"

"Juleka, it's not like that" I said quietly

"Oh really? Well to me it seems like the opposite" Juleka looked at the door, "I'm going to Rose's...Oh and tell your girlfriend it's not good to eavesdrop" My body just froze in place.

"...Kagami" 

I had completely forgot she was there, I just told her how long she was standing there and she responded. I was glad that she didn't hear the whole argument about her. 

...Time Skip because you already know what happened...

 Kagami and I watched a movie, her arms were wrapped around me. I wanted to ask her if she remembered the accident but I didn't want to spoil what we had going on.

I looked up at her, she was so interested in the movie that she didn't notice me staring. I loved seeing her chocolate brown eyes that could terrify anyone, she had such soft looking blue short hair that I wanted to touch. I unconsciously run my fingers through her hair, she looked at me a surprised then smiled.

"You are so beautiful" I smile back. She giggled and turned back to continue the movie. 

"Gosh, I love her so much" 

3rd Person P O V:  

Love is so precious and beautiful, you are all over each other, you want to be around them all the time, you are endlessly falling but love is also fragile and delicate once you two can't get over each other and then next tears are falling down your cheek as you are cuddled up in you bed all alone. 

You never know what may happen, Luka and Kagami just happened to be like the scenario above. The two of them so oblivious to the future events not knowing what the future holds both who were once broken to rebuilding are now bound to be shattered

Love is precious but be careful the wrong button could just end a rebuilding heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like this mean Juleka, but I made it so obvious that Kagami was who they were talking about...right? So hope you enjoyed and again sorry it took to long

💜Violet / Author-chan💜