In a split second no one said or spoke anything. The group of army narrowed their eyes at the monster as everyone began to attack him, each strike they made was aimed at the nape of that man.
The numerous white auras clashing with one individual distorted the black space, everytime the two forces collided against each other the leering eyes making up the void followed suit, locking its gaze on Guang Wang Lei.

"Tsk." Guang Wang Lei clicked his tongue. That creepy ass gazes falling onto him annoyed him for some reasons.

BANG!

Smashing the heads of the white amry with his hands he threw away the limp bodies to the side. The dangling bodies of these gods were covered in their blood, the blood vessels and part of their brains falling out of their heads.
Guang Wang Lei slanted his eyes towards the queen.

She had a graceful smile on her lips as she stretched her hands forward.
"Thunder Baby, come to your love."

The man who called her honey turned into a weapon, it immediately bolted into her grip. She raised her hands swinging the staff in her hand towards the approaching monster.

BOOOM!!!

The shockwave resonating inside the void shook those who were inside it.
The army of white were blown away by the huge shockwaves shaking the void everytime those two figures clashed with each other.
The army aided their queen, attacking the enemy from afar.

Tsk. Nuisance.

Guang Wang Lei slashed his hand towards those pesky gods.

Thuweck.

Thuweck.

The black space was tainted with another river of blood. Dismembered limbs and hands were lying on the ground, the dead bodies of the gods were slit open, their internal organs falling out of those wounds. 

"Rain of the rulers."

Thousand streaking lights of the seven shades of the rainbows travelled the expanse of the void, all of them curving towards its target. The head of red lights transformed into dragon heads, their mouths slit open blasting laser lights at their target. Guang Wang Lei dodged the lasers twisting his fingers he flicked at the direction of the dragon heads.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Like exploding watermelons the dragon heads were blown apart every time his fingers flicked.

*shing*

Sharp glinting blades slashed towards him. Guang Wang Lei's eyes shone with amusement as he stared at the seven shades of the rainbow lights diverging and curving towards him diving at him from all directions.
The heads of the blue lights were transformed into gigantic chunks of swords. The tip of the red lights were shaped into the heads of red dragons. The green streaks shooting towards him transformed into vicious snake beasts, breathing out poison from their fangs. Each streaks of every shades were transforming into different headed beasts, the shape of the lights changing everytime it attacked him, ranging from swords to beasts to other weapons.
The fluctuation of these persistent lights was an amusing contrast to this void, lighting up the space everytime it flashed with a blinding glow.

ROARRRRRRRR!

The monster eyed creature howled everytime the bright light flashed inside the void. Each time the creature led out a loud roar the space of the void distorted.

"!" Guang Wang Lei stared down at his feet that was almost swallowed by the black liquid travelling up his legs. He slashed the disgusting matter of the black liquid off his body. Dashing upwards he sprinted towards the queen again.