"Ugh...." Nulis could barely speak right now. He was in coma mode. All he could do for now was hint some words to his partner. Ivar was smart. He would know what to do.
"Co..ma. Re...turn to....co...mputer.... Heal. Ea..r..n poin..."

Ivar heard Nulis speak in a more vague manner. It was as if he wanted to tell him something but because of his strange way of speaking....the words were coming out in fragments. It was as if his speech was becoming more and more automatic making it sound more robotic with every word he uttered.
Okay. "Okay. I got it. Okay." Ivar muttered to himself. "So you will be in coma for days and you want me to rack up points, right?"

"ung..... Heal....pot..ion....buy..." The voice died down at the end of the last word.

Ivar waited for Nulis to speak but he did not respond.
"Nulis...."

The system did not respond.

"Nulis?" He kept calling his name but the system did not reply.

Ding.

The soul has been frozen for the time being due to lack of soul potion.

These words flashed in Ivar's mind. He read the sentence carefully. He tried to operate the system and the computerised functions of it were working fine. Except that Nulis was dead right now. The soul was frozen meaning it was in coma.

Okay. He repeated to himself. "Okay. I got it."

Ivar went through the treasure shop of the system. He was the never the type to scroll through the system. Infact it was his first time operating it. His eyes were glued to the screen searching for the thing called "Soul Potion." He kept scrolling and scrolling down.

Bang!

He found it!

Ivar read the Infromation written on the screen. He let out a heavy sigh. All right. He thought to himself. His heart was still heavy and sullen. But knowing Nulis wasn't dead eased his agony even by a little bit.
Ivar then swapped the data folder where the Infromation of the current world was stored. 
For him to fulfill his responsibilty to Nulis he had to read the data first.

SUN OF THE LIARD. Read the name of the world.

This world was set in a fantasy world. The entire story setting revolved around a military academy. LIARD Of THE EAST. That was the name of the academy.
LIARD was a planet similar to earth. It was the replica of the planet itself, like a mirrored dimensional version of the planet Earth. The only difference that remained between the two was the existence and the practice of magic in LIARD unlike on earth.
Mages and the Military army.
These two were the clashing forces in LIARD. The mages were the anti-liard faction disrupting the peaceful coexistence of both the planets. They wanted world domination, dreaming of creating a new era ruled by mages alone.
A long long time ago when LIARD was created the land was blessed by gifted mages rulling the planet. But as time went by with the advancement of artificial mana manifestation the gifted were ruled out by the created. This caused great dissatisfaction amongst the mages and they began to revolt. Soon a war broke out. The two forces participating in the war were the mages and the military unit of the created mages, which was later given the name military army. The war ended with a devastating defeat of the gifted. They were overpowered by the never ending army of the created and were driven to a corner. In utter dissatisfaction the mages fled to the another world. They concealed themselves in the newly discovered planet, going into hiding for several centuries before rising again. The revolts of the mages caused the spark of yet another never ending conflict.

Amidst the never ending war dragging on for centuries a genius was born.

ANSEL DELLUN. This was the name of the genius who shifted the course of the war in favour of the military army.
At the young age of twelve he skyrocketed the  hierarchy within the Liard of the east. In another four years he was already an S class commanding officer. At twenty he had won several battles, killing hundreds of anti-liard mages earning him a spot as one of the Twelve Demon Lords of the Liard, standing at the top of the rank in another few years.
"Pride of the Protectors." That was the name given to Ansel who was standing at the appex of the world. His beautiful blue hair fluttering in the wind as he would slay his enemies, the touch of the blood never tainting his ponytail, his emerald eyes glowing in the dark like a beast, waiting to rip off the necks of his enemy.
For the mages he was the reincarnation of the devil himself. Their plans were ruined by him over and over again and thanks to this man three of the anti-liard camps on earth was annihilated by this one single man. For the mages who were facing him he was like the "Son of Devil."