ARC SIX:CH-6.10

Mulai dari awal

Crackle! Crackle!

The black hole in the sky was thundering like a roaring beast. From the hole shot down majestic lightning bolts down on the world. One strike of the bolt was more than enough to crush the ground to ashes, the particles of it turning black the moment the bolts touched the ground.
The momentum and the interval of the bolts grew more and more fierce. Ferocious black sparks were crackling from the black hole.

Ivar was horrified. His eyes were wide with horror as he increased his speed. Faster....Hurry. Faster. Faster.

Howl...

The black hole let out a strange animalistic roar as if it was coming from a living beast.

The area falling under the vicinity of the black hole began to rumble heavily. The ground was shaking fiercely as the debris was being sucked up towards the black hole.

"!!!" Ivar was horrified at the scene before him. He have never seen anything like this before! What was that thing?
"WANG LEI!" He screamed as loudly as he could. "GUANG WANG LEI!!!!"

Crackle! Thunder!

The black hole let out a loud, deafening roar causing the air to clash with the gravity. The entire space nearby was falling apart due to the magnitude of the power oozing out from that hole in the sky above. The land as well as the atmosphere was distorting underneath this ominous pressure.

Ivar casted a layered shield around himself. But the surface of the shield was shattering. He multiplied the layers, intensifying the magicules in his shield. He saw the black particles of the black hole stretching out of its eyes, like elongated hands the black material of it smashed down onto the ground. The black material latched itself onto the ground.

The next thing happened so fast in a split second that Ivar couldn't even see what just unfolded.

BOOOOMMMMMM!

BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM.

The black material exploded ferociously, its particles covering the enitre expanse of the sky as well as the land below.

Ivar's vision was dampened by the black material. Everything around him turned black for moment as if the world was swallowed by the darkness.
When the world was finally cleared what met his eyes made him speechless of shock and horror.

His eyes widened, a feeling of complete helplessness made his spine heavy, as if he had lost all the strength on his knees he fell down onto the ground.
His eyes were wide, the pupils fluctuating intensely as he stared at the Hollow abyss before him. The ground....it was gone as if it never existed.

"W..."

Thump! Thump!

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

The sound of his heart beat reverberating aganist his chest felt heavier than ever. It was as if his heart was about to pump out of his chest caused due to the horrible emotion he was feeling right now. 

Ivar remained kneeling on the ground for a few minutes.....

No! That wasn't Wang Lei's real body. That's right. There was a chance of him being still alive.

That's right.

It was okay.

There was still a chance of him being safe.

Ivar's serene eyes changed. He needed to know....he needed a way to get to him.

Somebody.