"Hng....aahhg...mnngg....wa....feels...good..." He moaned as parted his lips to let Wang Lei's tongue inside. It felt soo good. The long rod kept pushing in and pulling out of him, everytime the cock hit his deepest part inside, his toes would curl up with pleasure. He was melting under this sweet feeling.

Guang Wang Lei groaned. He began to fuck harder. And everytime he felt Ivar's insides squeezing aganist his manhood he would almost come. Like how when he was pulling out till only his tip remained inside the hole the entrance was sucking him in crazily and everytime he thrusted it inside the inner walls were clamping down onto him driving him nuts. He couldn't believe it. That he was almost near.
"Hng.....babe...if you suck me in like that....I...." He felt his tip shaking vigorously. He knew that pleasure has won over him. After all having sex with the person you loved was the best feeling in this world. Not to mention he have been wanting to have it.

Ivar widened his eyes when he felt hot liquid being poured against his inner walls. The sticky thick liquid filled his inside with warm hot feeling. 

*Spurtt.*

The thick liquid kept coming inside him. Ivar felt his toes curl up at this strange sensation of having filled from the inside.

"Fuck!" Wang Lei cursed when he felt his babe's insides squeeze down tighter onto his manhood. He was still ejaculating inside that hole and now this...When he was finally done with pouring himself inside...he moaned as he withdrew from that tight place.

"Hng....." The feeling of emptiness made Ivar moan. He could feel it... that semen was flowing out of that place.

"Babe..." Wang Lei noticed his Kitty's hardened manhood. He bent over and shoved it inside his mouth.
"Aannnnggg...." Ivar moaned when he felt the tip of his hardened rod being sucked by moist lips. As soon as he was given a head he immediately came. Even while cumming Wang Lei kept on licking his tip with his tongue...causing him to feel so good.

"Wang Lei....why did you..Hng...swallow it....." He murmured through broken moans.

Guang Wang Lei stared down at his lover's current state. His eyes were misty. His cheeks were blushing with a light shade. His lips were tinted red. And his pale naked body was covered in red kiss marks. Moreover his semen from that tiny hole was drippling out slowly. He stretched his hand to put his fingers inside the hole. It went in easily, all his four fingers. "Gulp." Wang Lei couldn't control anymore. He picked up Ivar making him straddle on his lap. Then without delay he placed his hardened manhood against that place....slowly pushing inside. 

"Hng....." Ivar encircled his arms around his lover. Parting his lips he began to lick and suck on Wang Lei's exposed neck. Then he felt the thing inside him get bigger and harder. The thick rod inside his ass stopped for a brief moment before thrusting in with a heavy movement.
"Ahh..." His lips purred when he felt the tip of  Wang Lei's manhood reach even more deeper than before. The tip of it kept on pushing further and further inside him until it hit a hilt which prevented it from going any further. The length of the rod was Stirring up his hole, stimulating him from two places, his prostrate spot and the place where its tip was rubbing him inside aganist his deepest part. 

Guang Wang Lei kept shoving himself in and out of his babe's twitching hole. In this straddling position he could reach even deeper than before. His tip was touching the part of Ivar's stomach. He could see a bulge forming on the pale lower abdomen. This was how deep he was inside his babe.
"Hng....kitty kitty....your insides feel so good...I am melting...." When he pulled out of the hole the entrance was sucking in his tip provocatively. And when he pushed himself inside the hole was squeezing tighter and tighter.

"Ahh.....ng....Hng...." Ivar began to moan harder. He was feeling it harder in this position. He was being stirred up from all sides. His manhood rocking against Wang Lei's abdomen, his hole being ravaged by a thick rod.....being plundered into his deepest part..... It didn't take Ivar much time before coming just with his ass. When he felt himself release he flinched. Again thick liquid was being poured inside his inner walls, the semen filling him from inside.
"Wang Lei.....Hng...you are filling my inside with your....Hng...."

Guang Wang Lei kissed him on the lips. They basked in the aftermath of the sex before going on for a third round.

Ivar got on his two knees with his face facing the bed. He felt Wang Lei enter him from behind. By now the tight hole was slippery wet. So entering it was very easy and pleasuring for both.

Thrust.

Thrust.

The creaking of the bed continued. Ivar began rocking his hips to match the rhythm of the thrusting. He felt Wang Lei's hand grab his manhood, messaging them while he did him from behind. The pleasure was too strong for both of them. This feeling of being deeply connected as if their bodies and souls were merging together gave Ivar a feeling of intense satisfaction....that he have never felt before.

"Hng....too fast....slow down a bit...."

Guang Wang Lei heard his babe mumble to him. His face was turning back towards his pulling him in for a kiss. Their lips sucking each other felt as if they were swollen red but the more they kissed the more they realised that it wasn't nearly enough for them.
"Babe....spread your legs a bit wider...." He moaned aganist Ivar's ear. Wang Lei noticed the tip of the skin flushed red as his kitty spread his legs wider. From here Wang Lei could see himself pushing in and pulling out of the tiny hole.... His eyes were almost consumed with lust. Pulling Ivar's waist closer to his hips he began to rock him hard. The momentum of the thrusting was harder and faster this time.

"!!!" Ivar quivered. He let out a long moan, trying to keep his legs in place. But the feeling of being fucked was so hard this time that he could barely keep his legs spread apart.
"Hng....slow down...aah...." The thrusting became even more fierce. He turned his head to see Wang Lei.
"!!!" Ivar was surprised by the look in his  handsome man's face. Wang Lei's face was flushed red. His eyes were glowing with a bright colour. Lust consuming his pupils. His lips were leaking husky moans one after another..... Just by that sexy look on his face he could tell that Wang Lei was drowning in the pleasure.....
"Hng...." Ivar purred when he felt his insides fill up with semen again.

*Spurt.*

*Spurt.*

Guang Wang Lei hugged Ivar from the back as he climaxed again. He went crazy for a while. Breathing heavily he whispered to his babe. "S....orry....Hng.....I lost control for a while..."

Ivar heard him apologize. He nuzzled his hair softly. "Its okay."

Guang Wang Lei was about to pull out but he stopped when felt the other person suck in his manhood. His eyes darkened.
"You...If you keep doing this I won't let you off anywhere soon....." He flashed a radiant smile at his kitty. Surely this person was doing this deliberately right? Wang Lei was still like a starving wolf and he was putting his lust on leash but this person kept on provoking him like this unintentionally. At this rate he was going to lose control.
Even his smile was begining to crack. Then he saw his babe speak the unthinkable.

"You can do whatever you want." Ivar gave him a provocative smile as he pushed his hole against the hardened manhood. Then he added, speaking in a seductive voice. "But you are not allowed to pull out! Keep it inside me."

"!!!" Guang Wang Lei narrowed his eyes at Ivar's lips. He smacked his lips against the other person's red swollen lips. Kissing him hard he let out a grunt saying.
"DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU CAN'T WALK TOMORROW!"

The sound of moaning and the creaking of the bed continued.