Ivar began going through the data.

This world was a normal world set in the twenty second century. The Main character of this world was someone called William Baker. He was a hard-working, efficient office worker who was an employee of one of the most famous companies of this world, M company. William was a sincere, punctual and an upright person. With his work ethics as well as his skills he was a respected worker admired by many of his co-workers. His serene handsome looks doubled the amount of secret admirers flocking around him. Both men and women liked William for he was gentle, kind, skillful and outspoken at the times of need. When someone needed assistance or some kind of help he would always back them up as their co worker and whenever there was any case of superiors abusing other workers he was always there to pin point the faults of those people without any reserve. Even though he would get into problems because of these kinds of things he always had his way out of these problems. Afterall whenever William opened his mouth he was always ready for what was to come his way. It was as if he had a perfect life. A handsome well liked co worker, a cozy apartment as his home, a well gifted man and most of all he was a high income earning bachelor. Even though he did not come from any influential family background he had made quite a decent place in this high world. Earning respect even from the owner of the M Company.
That was when his life took a roller coaster turn.

Jack Smith. The CEO of the M company. A notorious, skillful, enchanting man known by the world as an indecent player who was also  a famous genius taking the once average selling M Company to its peaking height, making it into the top five companies of the world within just two years. This was the reason why Jack, despite being a terrible player was admired by the world because of his extreme skills it felt as if the world had no right to oppose him. Jack himself believed that he would be able to win over anyone be it a company or a person, he belived that no one in this world would be able to resist his charms as a man. That belief of his only shattered to pieces when he began paying attention to one of his employees.

William Baker. 

This guy was able to resist Jack. Be it his money or his charm as a man. The first time Jack saw William was when he came back to his office after three years from overseas. The moment he saw him Jack wanted get in bed with William. The sexy mole on William's lips, his lean yet sturdy waist....his cat like eyes....everything about William was tempting to a player like Jack himself. With these intentions he began to pursue William effortlessly, spending every effort he could to get this man to like him. But William was a hard one. The more Jack became assertive the more he was hated by the other person. 

For the first time in his life Jack was facing this kind of problem. He found the situation amusing and was even more determined to get this person at any cost. One evening when he was looking for William he saw him being caught up in a street fight. When one of the men was about to hit William with an iron rod Jack jumped in to save him getting hit instead. His head was dyed with blood that instant. Then he saw William's shocked eyes, his face laden with concern over Jack's wound. It was that instant that Jack realised his way of doing things was wrong. For him to have William he must be sincere, kind and true to his words, being very genuine and sacrificial. After that incident because of guilt William ended up nursing Jack back to health. During this time Jack effortlessly changed his impression on William until the latter began to view him as a kind person who was easily misunderstood by his lack of words. Attraction sparked its seeds between them during this time. Finally once Jack's injury fully recovered they went out for a drink together. William was drunk badly. Amidst his struggling feelings for Jack they ended up sleeping together that night. The night was too sweet for Jack to end it up with just a one night stand. So he became greedy and began to continuously hook up with William.
This was how their secret office romance began. William gave his every consent to Jack, letting him take liberties with his body as they made love like rabbits in heat. Because he perceived Jack's actions as love he thought they were in a secretive relationship. But his eyes opened when he saw Jack with another guy on the same bed where they slept together.