Obsessed Old Man

Surprise shawty. One week after and you get another chapter. Didn't expect that, did ya? What can I Say? It's your present for pride month. By the way, HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!! But now- Italics mean Japanese while normal means thoughts and French.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hurry up!" I yelled while running. Kaminari was right behind me, holding on to my tail to not fall behind. "We have to make sure that everyone is safe before we can go after that weird dude."

"How are you so fast?!" He yelled back.

"Years of running from parents and older brothers. Teaches ya things, man." Bubbles full of people came flying out of the Pharaoh exhibit. An alarm then started blaring. "Call the others to see where they are."

"On it." Kaminari took out his phone from his pocket and called the Iida. "Hey Iida, my dude, my bro, my-"

"Kaminari, why are you in your hero outfit and where is (Y/N)?!" Iida yelled through the phone.

"Funny thing is, Mr. Aizawa, great guy by the way, ordered (Y/N) and I to get our hero outfits on and fight the villain that's in the Love." Kaminari explained, mispronouncing Louvre.

"Louvre!" I corrected. I walked over to him and appeared on the video call. "Are the others with you?"

"Yes! We were all starting to head to the Egyptian exhibit before the alarm started up." Iida said, showing the rest of the group on the screen to prove his point.

"Alright, that's good. Stay there while Kaminari and I deal with the villain. Unless Mr. Aizawa orders you to, do not move into the open." I explained. I started jogging and left Kaminari behind.

"Stay safe! See ya later!" He ended the call and I could hear him running as quick as he could to catch up to me.

"Hey, hands off the threads! I can walk myself!" It was Alaya who yelled. She was being so rudely manhandled by this rude man. I pushed Kaminari to a corner as we hid from the villain again.

"What are we doing? We can get him right now!" Kaminari whispered to me.

"We can't do anything without Ladybug's help. She's the only one that can turn him back to normal."

"Let her go!" A girl yelled. Followed by another person yelling.

"Hiding behind an innocent bystander? You're weak, Pharaoh!"

"I'm way more powerful than you are." A distorted voice responded. He laughed as Alya continued talking.

"And don't forget, all the latest behind the scenes are on my blog!" She yelled as the pharaoh finally took her away.

"That's our cue." I said sprinting down the hall catching the two heroes off guard. To them, I seemingly came out of this air.

"What the-" The girl in a Ladybug looking outfit spoke first. "Who are you?!"

"Hello, my name is Inferno. My partner over there," I pointed to Kaminari as he waved, "Is Chargebolt. We're heroes on behalf of the Eraser Head agency." We were instructed by Mr. Aizawa to use his agency when introducing who we are and who we work for.

"Who's this Eraser Head?" The guy in the cat suit asked.

"Look, as much as I'd love to explain who we are," I put my hands on the metal bars and began activating my quirk, heating the metal and melting it, "There is a villain on the loose and I don't think that the heroes of Paris should be using this time for chit-chat."