Speedy McSpeederson

I've recently been becoming super obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog. Someone please send help. Or send links to watch the first two movies. Italics means Japanese while normal means thoughts and French.

Third Person POV:

Once Ingenium and Earphone Jack were ready to get into action, they jumped up and landed down on the ground. Ingenium quickly raced after Time Breaker as she was chasing Mylene. He was faster than her and easily overtook her with the help of the engines in his legs. He grabbed Mylene and ran off to safety with her in his hands.

"Hey, what the heck!" Time Breaker yelled. She was caught off guard by the hero who had seemingly come out of no where.

While she was distracted, Earphone Jack used it to her advantage. She plugged in her earphone jacks into the amplifiers on her hands and sent sound waves directly towards Time Breaker.

Time Breaker felt the ground rumbling and tried skating away but was instead launched forward due to the ground breaking underneath her.

Ladybug had finally joined the party and landed next to Earphone Jack. "That's a cool trick. I'm Ladybug."

"Nice to finally meet you. I'm Earphone Jack and my partner over there is Ingenium." Earphone Jack responded while now rushing towards Time Breaker who was starting to get up.

"Wow this game of tag is getting intense. I'm guessing you're it?" Cat Noir fell from the sky and landed near Time Breaker.

"Exactly!" Time Breaker skated towards him, shaking off the shock from having the floor beneath her disintegrate.

"Don't let her touch you!" Ladybug yelled. Cat Noir jumped over Time Breaker with ease, doing a split and flip as he did.

"Missed me! Just a second too late." He stretched his arms after landing the jump.

Time Breaker braked and saw one of her fellow classmates running away from the scene. Alya, being the daring reporter that she was, had risked her life just to get the perfect shot of the action going on in front of her.

Said girl was too slow for the villain on wheels. Time Breaker was able to catch up to her and freeze her just as the others before her. Time Breaker skated away from the heroes and went near the stairs where the ground was still smooth and untouched by Earphone Jack's quirk.

All four of the heroes attempted chasing after her but stopped to quickly make a game plan near the stairs.

"Nice to meet you two." Cat Noir said to the new heroes in the fight.

"Ingenium and Earphone Jack at your service!" Ingenium yelled at the two Parisian heroes.

"We have to stop her, quickly." Earphone Jack stated, noting how Ivan was just frozen by Time Breaker.

"The more people she freezes the more minutes she gets to go back in time." Ladybug claimed. "Those kids are goners if we don't get that Akuma."

"Ivan!" Mylene yelled when she noticed her boyfriend fading away. Time Breaker turned her attention to the girl she was after before being interrupted by some random guy in some crazy knight armor.

She went after the girl, intending to finish the job. Ladybug reacted accordingly and swung her yo-yo at the villains arm and sending her flying backwards. Instead of falling, she was able to flip herself midair and land safely on her skates.

"Keep your hands to yourself." Ladybug told her as she tightened her grip on the string of her weapon. Ingenium raced towards Mylene once again.

"Let's get you someplace safe." Ingenium picked the girl up and raced away in similar fashion as a certain blue hedgehog. He finally managed to run as far away from the fight as possible and carefully set the girl down. He turned around and started his engine legs up once again to blast himself back to the fight quickly.