Avenge The Food

Hey demons! Guess who's back with a new chapter? Ahhhhh! Anyways crazy shit I tell ya. Italics mean Japanese while normal means thoughts and French.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, where's Marinette?" Adrien asked.

"I haven't known her for long but she seems to be someone who's always late. But I also don't think she'll bail." I answered. I then motioned him to grab some grapes that I had been eating. He took three. "Speak of the Devil."

Marinette came rushing towards us and stopped quickly. She then opened the banner that she had been working on for the past days. Everyone was in awe of how amazing it was.

"Impressive, Marinette." Adrien spoke up above everyone as they continued.

"You've all picked the wrong side to cheer on. Looks like Alix isn't even showing up. Probably too chicken to race against an extreme athlete like me." Kim laughed.

"Spoke too soon, Kim." Alix suddenly appeared out of thin air, already at the starting line.

"Lightning McQueen is on her side." I yelled along with everyone.

"(Y/N), Lightning McQueen can't be on anyone's side." Iida told me.

"He's dead?" I gasped.

"What- no I meant-"

"Your ridiculous bets are over. I'm going to leave you in the dust, meathead." Alix claimed.

"YES! Insult him more. Avenge me!" I yelled along with everyone.

"You're no match for me. My neck is bigger than your thigh." Kim tried to fight back.

"That doesn't sound like a good thing." Iida said.

"Yeah but at least Bakugo's ego is bigger than his neck." I added.

"WHO THE HELL JUST SAID THAT?!?!" Bakugo yelled. Everyone ignored him as Alix and Kim got into their racing positions.

"Let's review the official rules." Max declared. "Two laps around the fountains, approximately 500 yards. The first one over the line is declared the victor!"

"WHOOO!" I banged my head back and forth as aggressively possible.

"If Kim triumphs, Alix will relinquish her rollerblades to him. If Alix triumphs, Kim will be prohibited from making another dare for the rest of the school year."

Everyone started yelling about how Alix was going to beat him and how they were tired of his stupid dares. I only had one thing on my mind tho.

"Hey, you're forgetting something for me too!" I yelled at Max.

"Oh, yes. If Alix wins, Kim will also need to give (Y/N) a dessert of her choosing everyday for as long as she sees fit." Max added.

"Yes, yes. All according to plan." I threw a grape at Kim. It somehow go stuck in his THICK neck. So I threw another one. It also got stuck. "Thick neck."

"On your marks," Kim got in his running position while Alix got ready too. "Get set..."

"Hold up!" Alix yelled. Kim fell to the ground because of the false start. Everyone laughed from it.

"Forfeiting already?" Kim mocked. Alix rolled over to us watchers and grabbed Alya's hand. She then placed a watch in her palm.

"Hold on to this, will ya, Alya?" She said. She started rolling back. "I don't wanna drop it during the race."