Master Detectives

Ayyy. So I was planning on writing all week... I somehow ended up in Florida instead. . . And then somehow in Oklahoma. . . Anyways, I got sunburned but at least I got time to think up of more ideas for this story. As you know, Italics mean Japanese while normal means thoughts and French.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Who do you work for?"

"Your mom- As I've mentioned, we both work under the Eraser Head agency."

"Who's Eraser Head to you?"

"He's our teacher who's leading us down the path in becoming heroes."

"Why are you able to stay out for longer than Ladybug and Cat Noir?"

"I'm not sure on why they can't be out for longer after a fight if I'm being honest. The bug and her cat. They look like bugs." Kaminari giggled a little as Alya looked confused on what I said. She shrugged it off.

"From what I know, it's something with their Miraculouses needing to be charged up or something along those lines."

"In that case, the reason we can stay out for longer is because we don't have a Miraculous." Alya gasped from that news.

"What do you mean you don't have a miraculous? Isn't that what gives heroes a superpower?" She asked.

"Well, from where we come from, having a superpower or supernatural abilities is known as a quirk. My quirk is called 'Devil' so I can produce fire and control it along with a different physical appearance. Pikachu- I mean, Chargebolt's quirk is electricity so he can produce it along with controlling some electronics to an extent."

Alya looked interested in the new knowledge. "Where you come from? So you mean you're not from Paris?"

"You are correct."

"So where do you come from?"

"I cannot answer that."

"You and Chargebolt were speaking Japanese to each other. Can I assume that you are Japanese and that you come from Japan?" Getting straight to the point and hitting the weak spots. Smart. But it's still not enough to get to the truth.

"You assume correctly. We are Japanese. But we aren't specifically from Japan. I can't supply much information but basically, we work for the Japanese side of the hero community." I explained. Keeping it vague while giving her a satisfying answer. "None of the civilians in Japan are aware of the situation going on 'underground' as to not cause problems to the public."

Alya nodded while she continued to film the conversation. "Well that does make sense. Not everyone can handle such a big secret."

"Yes. Are there any more questions for us-"

"Yo, (Y/N)," Kaminari spoke up to me while having his hand on the radio in his ear.

"What the FUCK is up... bestie!" I said looking at Alya apologetically. We walked far away from her phone so no one would be able to translate what we say.

"I'm on the phone with Eraser Head right now. He's saying to make the interview short and to get out of here quickly." Kaminari explained.

"Why? I thought we had enough time to do this interview." I asked.

"I'm going to be honest, I zoned out halfway through. All I know is that it's something about wanting to talk to the class." Kaminari tried remembering. I nodded and went back to Alya.

"We'd love to stay for longer but we have to get going now. But a message for Ladybug and Cat Noir, meet with us soon so you can discuss your own questions. Just watch the sky closely." I said pointing up. "But that's enough for today. Thank you for having us, Alya."