Chloe's A Bish

These bitches been waiting for my mother fuckin downfall. Out here assigning 50 things every night. STFU I'm trynna write a fanfic over here. Like last time, normal text means thoughts and French while Italics now mean Japanese.

(Y/N)'s POV

With how much this girl is talking about how rich and famous she and Adrien are, I'm beginning to think that I should use it to my advantage and have them pay for everything I wanna buy. Just kidding that was a joke. Heroes don't do that and I am an amazing hero. Plus I'm already rich.

After screaming the lyrics to Bring Me To Life, in English, almost everyone passed out from the fatigue from the flight. I was already way used to flying so I wasn't hit with a wave of tiredness... yet. I'll probably pass out the second we get our rooms.

Chloe was still ranting about the hotel. At this point if the food there isn't as good as Lunch Rush's, I'm suing. She's literally describing it as heaven and it's getting kind of annoying.

"Wat da fawk! Please shut up, homegirl." I said when almost slamming the back of my head on the seats.

"Oh my god (Y/N)! Why are you like this?! Why?!" Kaminari asked pretending to be mad.

"I know you ain't talking with yo hitting the light switch and hurting your hand when someone said 'hit the lights' looking ass... bitch." I said looking at him dead in the eyes.

Jiro snickered covering her mouth to try and contain her laughter. We were the only three from our class in this limo that were still awake.

"I wasn't the only one who literally hit the lights! Bakugo also punched it and he even broke it!" He retorted.

"This ain't about Bakugo! But now that we're on that topic..." We three got the idea and we opened one of the widows and looked at the Limo behind us. Limo Two.

"Is that screaming?" Adrien asked. None of us dared to look at him.

"Most likely." I finally responded. The windows from their limo went down a bit and smoke came out.

"D-did he kill Midoriya?" Kaminari asked.

"Most likely." Jiro and I both responded at the same time. We closed the window back up and Kaminari almost got stuck in it.

"So how's it like living in Japan?" Adrien asked trying to make small talk with us.

"What did he say?" Kaminari asked as Jiro quickly translated for him. Unlike Kaminari, she actually did pay attention in class.

"I wouldn't know." I said shrugging. "I first started living in Japan towards the end of last year so I could join the school."

"Who's even Japanese but hasn't even lived in their own country?" Chloe scoffed.

"I moved around a lot growing up. I actually wasn't born in Japan but instead Italy. My parents, on the other hand, are from Japan." I glared at her while I gave them a small recap. It's all true. Before last year, I hadn't stepped foot in Japan at all since my family was so busy traveling around the world.

"She also knows how to speak a lot of languages which is so cool!" Jiro praised.

"Yes yes. I know I'm such a queen." I said flipping my hair.

"Well Adrikins here knows how to speak Chinese and is learning Japanese like you guys. He's probably just as good, or maybe even better." Chloe said.

"Oh shit- he's learning Japanese?!" I yelled to the others.