Airport Map Reading C H A M P

How tf did I get more than 2k reads with only 3 actual chapters? Y'all wack. But anyways, from now on, normal text means thoughts and French while Italics now mean Japanese.

3rd Person POV

Wednesday. The day the Class 1-A would finally be arriving to Paris. It was the end of school and Chloe had DRAGGED Adrien into a limousine. But don't worry, Adrien had gotten consent by his father the day before to go to the airport.

Marinette silently watched as the two of them left the school grounds. Was she angry? Of course! Her crush had just gotten kidnapped by a crazed fan girl and no one had done anything against it. Was she going to do anything either?

Probably not since Marinette, the civilian, has no power compared to Chloe, daughter of the mayor. She could just turn into LadyBug and claim to make sure that the exchange students feel welcomed to stop Chloe from being close with Adrien but Tikki, her kwami, would give her a huge lecture so that's not an option.

But back to Class 1-A...

"When are they going to arrive?!" Chloe whined. The two teens, along with Mayor Bourgeois, had been waiting for half an hour for the class's plane to land.

"I'm sure they won't be taking long now." Said Adrien, being the optimistic sunshine he is. Just as he said that, an announcement came on the speaker saying that the flight number Class 1-A was on would be landing.

"Finally!" Chloe called out. She stood up from the seat she was sitting on and grabbed a large poster with the words, "Welcome Class 1-A" in French.

Mayor Bourgeois walked up to the two teens after talking with some of the workers of the airport.

"We can't keep the new students waiting!" He exclaimed. Chloe clung onto Adrien's arm as all three of them walked towards the gate.

The airport was almost empty. The reason being that people from around the world with quirks couldn't really go there and it also causes a problem for the quirkless people of Paris to travel for because of said quirks. It would cause a panic because... humans... does that make sense?

"We'll meet them here so make sure to show off the poster for them." Mayor Bourgeois said standing next to Chloe. Adrien was on the opposite side of her.

The two blondes- blonds... I don't know anymore. The two teens grabbed each end of the poster to show off the welcoming French words.

Not even a second later, a group of buff, colorful, weird style haired children walked around a corner, coming into view, following a tired homeless man like lost ducks.

"Welcome UA!" Mayor Bourgeois walked up to the homeless man that is Shota Aizawa. He stuck his hand out towards him while Aizawa awkwardly shook it. "I'm assuming you're Shota Aizawa or should I say, Aizawa Shota."

"Just Aizawa will be fine." Tired Aizawa responded sounding a little annoyed. While the two adults talked about some stuff, quiet whispering erupted from the class.

A short ass fucking teen with the body of a CHILD, and no it's not Mineta, it's the second shortest, strayed away from the group. (Y/N) was typing away on her phone because her brothers were screaming in the chat. Hilarious? Definitely.

"Hi!" Adrien called out to her waving. Innocent bean hadn't realized that (Y/N) had headphones that were blasting Jiro's music playlist. So he tried again.

"My name is Adrien." He awkwardly stuck his hand out towards (Y/N) and she finally noticed.

"Crusty ah hand." (Y/N) blurted out. Of course, she didn't mean to. She just speaks without thinking about it first.