Party In The Bathroom

Here's your chapter, demons. Everything will be back to normal for a while again so you will continue getting actual chapters. Enjoy!

(Y/N)'s POV

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Marinette almost yelled.

"Of course Marinette." Ms. Bustier responded. It's nice that the she allows anyone to leave whenever they need. In America they never did.

I looked backwards and saw her looking to Bakugo, seeing if she could pass by him. She immediately panicked when seeing him glare at her and went over Alya instead. I almost snorted at the sight.

"Thanks you, Ms. Bustier!" She yelled, running out. I could see her running down the stairs and almost falling down through the window. I almost laughed again.

"It's getting close to the end of the day." I noted. "Some of my old teachers would just tell us to hold it in."

"Did that happen often?" Adrien asked.

"More times than I can count, and I've tried." I shrugged.

"That sure sucks, dude." Nino fixed his hat. I shrugged again and listened to what Ms. Bustier had been saying.

"I'm very pleased on how you all did on your last assignment." Ms. Bustier cleared her throat realizing that my classmates didn't know what she was talking about. "Well, my class's last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up and I do appreciate it."

Ms. Bustier is nice. She's nice. I like her. I think everyone likes her. Who wouldn't? She's nice.

"Now it's time to move on to the next assignment, or for some of you, your first assignment." She paused and stared behind me for a second. I looked to where she was looking and realized the entire class had their eyes on Alya.

Alya noticed and quickly hid away a photo with a hole cut in it. "Is Marinette still in the girls room?" She looked to said girls seat.

"Uhh, I don't know, miss." The bell rang right after Alya answered. Everyone started getting their bags and books together to leave for the day.

"Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of the Breathtaking France: The First Thousand Years." She started handing out papers to everyone. "Then answer this simple questionnaire. Don't worry, there won't be any questions regarding the first two chapters."

She handed me mine and I slid out of my seat with my backpack on my back. "Nice, not many questions." I whispered to myself.

"Oi, Pipsqueak," Bakugo called out to me. I looked over at him so that he could continue to talk. "You helping me with this?"

Ah yes. The, "needing help with homework" excuse. "Seeing how some of our classmates still aren't good with French, I'll probably need to start a homework group." I snorted.

He grumbled and pushed me out of the way, walking out of the classroom. I also started walking down the stairs and headed to the exit.

"Hold on! (Y/N)!" I paused my walking for a bit so that Alya could catch up. Once she reached me, we both walked down the hall together. "Hey, I was wondering if you could hand these notes to Midoriya. His theories about Ladybug and Cat Noir are way too good to not explore more." She then handed me two small notebooks labeled "Lady Theories".

"Yeah I can do that." I took the two books and carefully held them with my arm. "Oh, before I forget. He actually wanted me to ask you when your free so that you two could actually meet up and talk about it easier."

"I'm actually going to be free later if he wants to meet up then. It could give him time to review my notes." She suggested. We started walking down the stairs and I noticed the said boy near the entrance.