I Believe I Can Fly

Italics means French while the normal text means Japanese or thoughts. Later in the story it will change to italics for Japanese while normal text is French or still thoughts.

3rd Person POV

"Sir, word from our sources has told us about a change in the first year U.A students schedule. It appears that they are taking a trip." Kurogiri said during one of the meeting of the LOV, a villain organization which has recently come to light with the attack at the USJ and Summer Training Camp. Their leader had taken down the Symbol of Peace but got himself arrested in the process, making Shigaraki Tomura the new League of Villains' leader.

"What kind of trip." Mother fucker needs some water-

"Toga." Kurogiri looked towards the blond who was playing with a knife. She sighed and stabbed the knife into the wall she was leaning on and started skipping around the room.

"I was doing my job about gathering intel for you guys, as you know." She spun a few times while letting out a giggle. "I turned into one of the janitors to go in the school and I was walking near the classrooms when I heard a trip of going to a quirkless city. I listened in some more and I found out that there are some villains appearing in Paris so class 1-A is going to take a trip there. It would be a perfect chance to get Bakugo since he'll need to pretend to not have a quirk."

Shigaraki took a minute to process what he had been told. He smirked and started giggling which turned into a cackle.

"Get your things packed." He said once he calmed down. "We're going to Paris."

(Y/N)'s POV

A week has passed since we were given the news about going to the quirkless city of Paris. We were given the week off the tell family about the trip and to get our stuff from the dorms packed.

We were going to stay at a hotel but the school wanted us to make sure to pack our own support gear and other necessities. It was smart though. Don't know how I would survive without my battle weapons- I mean... my huge beanbag. Yes. Definitely my beanbag and not weapons consisting of katanas, swords, battle axes...

Oh look at that! We're arriving at the airport. We already had most of our luggage sent to the hotel in Paris. All the luggage us students had brought we're just mostly clothes and whatnot. We got our boarding passes and went to sit down in the waiting area for our flight.

"HeLlO mY NaME Is Kaminari Denki." Lmao. That accent tho.

"Kaminari, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I would've payed attention in French if I knew we were going to need it!" He panicked

"Stupid." I responded popping some sour patches in my mouth. Or is it sour patch's? Nah pretty sure it's sour patches.

"Well you didn't even need to pay attention in class. You were already fluent in French." He pointed out.

"Just the perks of traveling a lot when young." It's true though. I am fluent in Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, (other languages you know), and Russian. Before we decided to permanently settle in Japan so that I could go to U.A, my family would travel a lot around the world so I picked up on many languages. Still fluent in them, let's go!

"Anyway, so I'm logging into my Duolingo account to see if I can learn something." He said looking back at his phone. "Gotta say though, the bird is creepy-"