"I-I want to do everything with you." She whispered. I pulled back from the hug, so I could see her face. "I-I did all this research, but I don't- my mind is blanking." She averted her eyes.

"Research?"

"I don't know how to- you know..." She nervously chuckled. "I tried to find out as much as I could and then I watched... this is so embarrassing." She hid her face in my shoulder.

"It's not embarrassing." I kissed her temple. "It's cute and don't put so much pressure on yourself."

"Easy for you to say." She mumbled. "You at least know what to do and I have no idea." She sighed. "I-"

"How about you let me take charge?" I smiled at her. "You're normally dominant, so how about I take on the dominant role for this part of our relationship?" She shyly nodded.

"Okay... but you do understand what this would mean to me right?!" She awkwardly played with her fingers.

"Yes, and I do." I pecked her shocked lips. "What about you?"

"I do!" She giggled. "Take me, Zena." She purred.

(Let the smut begin)

Oh, God. This girl is gonna be the death of me. Acacia pushed me onto my back and then began to kiss me. I thought we established I'd be the dom here. I smirked before effortlessly flipping her over. She gasped with wide eyes. I smirked before bringing my lips to hers. Acacia contently sighed into the kiss.

I pulled on her shirt, so she lifted her arms up. I smiled and kissed her deeply. I lightly bit her lip, causing her to let out a pleasurable moan. I brought my thigh to apply pressure between her legs. It was easy access since we were both in skirts. Acacia moaned and arched her back, allowing for me to rapidly unhook her bra. By the time her back landed on her bed, I had her bra on the ground. She was shocked at my inhuman speed to unhook her bra and straps.

I smugly smirked at her and went to kiss her, but she turned her head. I immediately stopped because I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable. I was about to apologize, but I saw her covering her breasts. I saw the faint blush on her cheeks as she watched my expression. My eyes softened at her insecurities.

"Acacia, you are beyond beautiful."

"R-Really?" Her voice cracked.

"More than you will ever understand. You are beyond ethereal... you're more angelic than an angel." She giggled. "Don't hide yourself. Embrace yourself, my gorgeous elf." She blushed. "And I mean every part of you... including your ears." She took a deep breath before allowing the illusion to fall and for her pointy ears to show. She's so beautiful!

I slowly moved Acacia's arms, so I could properly observe her beautiful breasts. She was still self conscious, so I placed a gentle kiss against her lips. I slowly placed my hands on her breasts. Her breath hitched as I began massaging them. She soon began to relax and enjoy the feeling.

Acacia gasped when I began to suck on her nipple. She loudly moaned, especially when I used my free hand to tease her lower area. I continued to suck on her nipple while swirling my finger over the fabric of her sensitive bud. It was hard to restrain myself since I could feel her wetness on my fingers. I had to struggle against Sloane and Kimbra, so that we would be gentle and not animalistic. I wanted to make love to her, not simply fuck her.

I brought my lips back up to Acacia's. Her hands immediately clung to my face. I smiled and passionately kissed the girl that owned my heart. I used her distracted state to unbutton her skirt. I then used magic to slide it down her slender legs. When Acacia needed to breathe, I pulled back.