7

The week came to a close. I had a fantastic first week! I was really enjoying this school. It's probably because it's private and luxurious, but the amenities are to die for. It's a major upgrade from the school I attended in Italy. Also, they had mandatory training since it was a school full of supernaturals. We would learn offensive and defensive magic in the class while Hailey would learn different fighting techniques. She was annoyed since she knew how to fight, but I told her she sucked since I always beat her. She retaliated by putting me in a headlock and cracking my neck.

Anywho, Hailey and I were on our way to an exclusive restaurant. We gave the hostess our names. She smiled and guided us to a private room. I smiled at seeing my maman and gran-aunts. The hostess then left us alone. I ran into my maman's arms. She giggled and kissed my head.

"How are you, little one? School treating you nicely?" I rapidly nodded at her question. "I'm happy you're enjoying your stay here." She released me to hug Hailey.

I then hugged my gran-aunts. I sat next to Josephine since she patted the spot next to her. Francesca immediately spoke to Hailey about how the classes are progressing and her opinion on the curriculum. I was curious why she was semi-desperate for Hailey's approval. I turned to my maman, who gave me a small smirk before sipping her wine. What does she- oh! Francesca likes likes Hailey.

Either Hailey is oblivious or doesn't care because she didn't react in any way. She answered Francesca and treated her the same as everyone. Bridgette and Josephine began peppering me with questions about the courses, my room, and if I made any friends.

They were thrilled that I was friends with Inara. They complimented her and Xavina. The mermaid girls were excellent company for me to keep. I was telling them that this was my first time meeting mermaids, hellhounds and banshees. Bridgette laughed and told me that I'd be encountering even more supernaturals. Halfway through the third course, Josephine encouraged me to call them something other than their full names. I settled on calling them JoJo, Bridey, and Franni (I thought it sounded like Fanny 😂).

"But I can't wait for next week since that's when classes really begin." I spoke to my aunts. "The magic classes are going to be amazing! I can't wait to learn new spells-"

"And you can try them out on Hailey." My maman smirked while Hailey loudly groaned. "Wait till you learn the spell to make her lighter than air... make sure you record her floating away." She laughed when Hailey began stabbing her with a fork.

"I turned Hails into an ogre one time." JoJo and Bridey were hysterically laughing while Franni had a ghost of a smile on her lips. "And then a goldfish and-"

"That's enough." Hailey shoved food into my mouth. "Now, do I really have to do the vampire training course, gorgeous?" She bit her lip while gazing at Franni.

Huh, so Hailey definitely knows my aunt has a thing for her. Franni was struggling to control her blush, so she took a long sip of wine. My maman couldn't help but snicker. Franni turned to glare at my maman whilst her sisters were hysterically laughing. Franni covered her face with her hands and loudly groaned.

"Knock it off, Hails." I flicked a piece of meat at her head. "You're taking the class, right Franni?"

"Mmhhh." She gulped down some wine.

"But I could spend that time helping you out." Hailey ran a finger along my aunt's arm, causing her to choke on the wine.

Hailey smirked while patting her back. My maman sped behind Franni and began to harshly slap her back. Franni was stunned since my maman kept beating her back. Her features then hardened. Franni reached for a knife and spun around to stab my maman in the abdomen. Franni smirked at my maman who was in shock.

"Umm..." JoJo pointed to the door.

We turned to see the waitress staring in shock. She dropped the dishes on the ground. She was about to scream, so Hailey sped over and covered the waitress's mouth with hers. The waitress's scream was lost as she began to kiss Hailey back. I saw Franni frown out my peripheral. My maman also noticed, so she pulled Hailey off the waitress. She then compelled the waitress to forget everything and to retrieve our food.

My maman then sat down after removing the knife. Bridey rolled her eyes at the spectacle and ate her food. JoJo was enjoying what just transpired. I shook my head at Hailey. She responded by giving me an innocent look. The waitress shortly came back with our food.

"I want to do these dinners weekly... if that's okay with all of you." Franni looked at us. We smiled and nodded. "It'd also be a way for us to reunite with you... Lara." My maman smiled and nodded.

"When do we meet the Mrs.?" Bridey smirked.

"Right! You're married!" Jojo excitedly said. "When do we get to meet her? Is she here-"

"She's in Italy right now and umm... eventually. Let's improve our relationship first." My maman proposed.

"It would immediately improve if we get the chance to meet her." Bridey slyly commented.

"Is there a reason we can't meet her?" Franni quirked a brow.

"She's currently engaged in a mission." My maman breathed out.

"I see." Franni nodded. "Well, we can't wait to meet her." She smiled.

"Even though you're under the guise of a witch, you'll still need to train your other sides." Bridey stated. "And we're keeping this quiet, so we can't reach out to the werewolf teachers. I elect myself for the wolf training since I know the most about wolves."

"I'll do the vamp training!" Jojo shot her hand in the air.

"That works well since my hands are already full." Franni shared a knowing glance with my maman.

"And you're welcome to attend if you need extra tutoring, Hails." Hailey rolled her eyes at Bridey.