49

Naomi managed to convince me to go on a date with her. It was more like her asking and me rejecting her, but she refused to leave me alone. I was too distracted about what I learned about my maman to realize Naomi had teleported us away. I quickly looked around, but Naomi dragged me into a little shop. I wanted to protest, but the clay was calling my name.

I ran away from Naomi and sat at a table. I grabbed a lump of clay and started sculpting away. I was happily enjoying making a vase when Naomi decided to make things awkward. I watched her speak to the owner in Croatian. I didn't know she was fluent in Croatian, but that's another thing noted.

I quickly relaxed when she smiled at the owner. The song switched to something else with a higher bass. I glanced at the tv screen to see the song was called Slumber Party by Ashnikko? I had no clue what the song was about, but there was an evil glint in Naomi's eye. Why was she- oh my God?! What is this song?!

Naomi slapped the clay onto the spinning table. She quietly sang along while making intense eye contact with me. She bit her lip while pushing her hands against the clay. She allowed it to spin until it was a mound. She then sang I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on the couch while pressing two fingers deep into the clay. I gulped while she smirked. A hole was created in the mound. She then dragged her fingers painfully slow up the walls of the clay while singing she cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me. She then bit her lip and winked while forming the words I think she really likes me, asked politely, can I (woo-hoo).

I spazzed out and accidentally kicked the device in front of me. Naomi squeaked when the clay went flying into her hair. Naomi tried to get the sticky material out her hair, but it began to quickly dry. Shit! I got up and tried to help her, but it had dried in her hair. Whoopsies. Naomi glared and got up to find a mirror.

I saw the staffers loudly laughing at me. I groaned and went to find Naomi. Where'd she go? She exited the bathroom with her hair drenched. Well, good thing she's naturally hot hehe. Her glare made me whimper under her. She rolled her eyes and dragged me out the shop. But my pottery...

X

I groaned outside witchcraft class. I wasn't in the mood to receive Acacia's special glares that she reserved for me. I glanced at the clock and realized I didn't have any more time to delay my arrival. I sighed and walked inside. I kept my eyes lowered, so I didn't have to see Acacia's angry eyes. I sat down and rested my face against my fist. This is gonna be a long day.

Nico entered and began to give the lesson of the day. He's really making us turn water into wine. My annoyance must've been on my face since he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and took out a paper to doodle on. I thought about something that's make me happy... murdering Hailey. I smiled and drew a cartoon version of Hailey getting stabbed in the heart by a stake. I chuckled when I made a caption that said: Help me! Help me! Biquette is trying to stab me!

"You really have violent urges?" I flinched and hit my knee against the desk. I whimpered at the pain while Acacia eyed me in total confusion. "And you're clumsy. A clumsy person with a knife isn't the safest thing." She pointed at my drawing.

"What are you doing here?" She immediately gave me an offended face. "I mean you kinda ditched me last time, so I thought-"

"Well, you thought wrong." She sharply spoke. "We're partners again, so help me do the spell." She shoved the water towards me. "Do it." She impatiently demanded.

"Why don't you do it first since you're better at magic." I moved it back to her.

"Are you mocking me?!" My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head no. "Then why don't you do it?" She aggressively pushed the water towards me. She pushed the glass too hard, so the water splashed us. "Ugh! You can't do anything right!" She exclaimed, causing the class to stare at us.