41

The elves were shouting at me in their language. The language spell was still fresh, so I was able to understand them. They were demanding me to answer if I was the one who caused the chaos. I saw another elf assist his friend in trying to close the portal. I can't allow that.

"Da." I said before speeding towards an elf.

They screamed when I ripped their weapons out their hands. I dodged a sword and kicked the crossbow out another one's hands. I then used the sword to deflect their attacks. I punched one in the throat and knocked another's legs out.

I wanted to refrain from activating Sloane or Kimbra because I didn't want this to turn into a bloodbath. I used my magic to freeze an elf. Another one swung at me, breaking me out of my concentration. I flipped over him and kicked him in the back.

I shrieked when fireballs were cast my way. I used my magic to deflect them, but there were too many! I jumped out the way and threw a blade at an elf. He groaned when it connected with his shoulder. My jaw dropped when I saw the Komodo dragons heading my way. I was distracted, so I didn't see the elf sneaking up behind me.

All of a sudden, I heard a whizz in the air. I turned to see an arrow fly past me. I heard a groan and a sword clatter to the ground. I turned to see my attacker dropping to the ground. The arrow had impaled his eye. I turned around to thank my savior. When I found out who saved me, I instantly became scared.

Acacia lowered her bow and arrow, but her eyes were angry. She mouthed to me we are so talking about this later. I gulped at her pissed off expression. She swung the bow over her shoulder and conjured up two blades. She then ran and met the moonshadow elves.

I used my magic to propel the Komodo dragons away from Acacia. It was seriously draining since they weighed more than a ton! What do they feed these animals?! They need to go on a major diet!

Acacia rolled out the way of an oncoming blade. She held her blade up to block her opponent's sword. She grunted before kicking his legs out. She then gave him a harsh punch to knock him out. She then sauntered up to me and hit me upside the head.

"Owie." I rubbed my head.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

"I was thinking that I don't want to watch you suck Jethro's face, so might as well leave." I shrugged.

"I got that part. What I don't understand is why you would come to the dark elves' region!" She sliced an elf.

"That requires a lot of explaining, so can we wait until we get through that portal?" I sweetly asked.

"You are SO explaining yourself when we get back!" She pushed me away to fight off some elves. "What are we going to do about the massive lizards?!"

"I was trying to fling them away, but they're really heavy." I ignited one on fire. "Is it animal cruelty to do that?"

"I don't give a damn! Burn them all if you have to!"

"Okay, but I wanna mix it up."

I then began to freeze, zap, liquify, and do more things to the lizards. Acacia rolled her eyes at my extravagance. She then grabbed my arm and led me towards the portal. The elves were about to close it, so Acacia pulled out two more daggers. She threw the daggers at the elves, killing them instantly. Well, that's one way to do it.

We then hurled ourselves through before the portal collapsed. I fell onto the floor of a hallway. I looked around and noticed we were in our school's hallway. Acacia sat up and smiled since we were back. We stood up and hugged each other. Well, I did. She pushed me back and conjured up a newspaper. She then began to repeatedly hit my head with it.