24

I, Augustina Belle Toretto, am back and I'm looking for revenge.

(August P.O.V.)

So I made it to the Dominican Republic. It wasn't hard to find Dom. He is always the most talked about. I asked someone where Dom was and they pointed out a garage that looked closed for the day. I walked over and looked through the window. Dom, Letty, and three guys with another girl I don't know are standing around a table talking. I walk around the garage and find a back door. It leads inside, but not where they're at. I sneak in and hide, listening to what they are saying.

"So, we are going to hit and run as we always do," Dom says. It is good to hear his voice again. "Except this time we are going downhill."
"There's nothing we can't do and you know that," Letty says. I have missed her so much. She is my best friend after all.
"Okay. Let's do this," Dom says. I decide to step out and surprise them.

"Need another person?" I ask as I step out of my hiding spot where they can see me.
"August?" Dom asks.
"The one and only," I say. He smirks at me and I run and give him a hug. "I've missed you." We pull apart and I turn to Letty. "Come here, girl." I pull her into a hug.
"I've missed you," Letty says as we hug. We pull apart and look at the other people who are confused.
"Is this the new team?" I ask Dom.
"Yeah. Han and his girl. Tego and Santos," Dom answers. "Guys, this is my sister, Augustina. What are you doing here, Aug?"
"It's been five years, Dom. I miss my family," I say.
"Okay. Well, you're in," Dom says and Letty, Dom, and I get into a car. The others get into trucks with hitches on the back. Letty explains what we are doing.
We come up behind the gas truck we're after.
"Ride or die," I say.
"Ride or die," Dom and Letty say at the same time.
"All right, we're good to go," Dom says through the walkie-talkie. "You got this?" Dom asks Letty and me.
"You bet your ass, Bubba," Letty answers him through her headset.
"Let's make some money!" I say through my headset.
"Everyone into position," Dom says through his walkie-talkie. Letty and I crawl out of the car and get on the hood.
"I thought we'd be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere," Han says through a walkie-talkie.
"Down here, gas is gold, Bubba," Letty says through her headset.
"Kill the chatter! Game time," Dom says through his walkie-talkie. Letty jumps onto the back tank and grabs hold of the ladder. She climbs up to the top and heads to the next tank. I jump onto the back tank and grab the ladder and climb up. As I'm on the top the driver starts to swerve a little.
"I wouldn't piss him off, guys," I say through my headset.
"Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast. We got 4K left before the downgrade," Dom explains through his walkie-talkie. Han turns his truck around and drives in reverse. He pulls up to the back tank and his girl gets out and hitches the truck to the tank.
"Locked and loaded!" Han says through the walkie-talkie. I freeze the hitch between the two tanks.
"This is all you, Han," I say as I break the hitch with my hammer. "Liquid gold." Dom pulls back up beside me.
"We're clear," Han says as he switches gears and heads the other way. I jump back onto the hood of the car, then climb into the car and into the backseat to leave room for Letty.
"Okay, T, you're up," Dom says through his walkie-talkie.
"Let's see if you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T?" Letty asks Tego through her headset.
"It's more like three," Tego says through the walkie-talkie.
"Come on, Tego, keep it real," Dom says through his walkie-talkie.
"Just 1K left. We're running out of road," I explain through my headset. Santos turns the truck around and starts driving in reverse until he is close enough to the tank. Tego hitches the tank on his first time. The truck driver notices Letty still walking towards the hitch she is supposed to break. She jumps down and he starts swerving. Making her almost fall. She loses her hammer in the process.
"Shit!" Letty says through her headset.
"T, cut loose!" I yell through my headset.
"Unhitch! Unhitch!" Dom yells through his walkie-talkie. "Spray the hitch!" Dom yells at Letty as we pull up beside her.
"I don't have a hammer!" Letty yells back.
"Just do it!" Dom yells. Dom turns around and starts driving in reverse, while Letty freezes the hitch. "Hold on!"
"No shit!" Letty yells back.
"Hold onto something tight!" Dom yells and Letty wraps herself around the ladder. Dom rams the front corner of the car into the hole, hitting the hitch and breaking it. A piece flies up and busts the tank that Letty is holding onto.
"Letty! Give me your hand!" Dom yells reaching out to Letty while still driving.
"I can't reach!" Letty yells back trying to reach Dom.
"You got to jump! Jump! Letty, Jump! I've got you!" Dom yells at her. Letty jumps and Dom grabs her arm. Letty lands on the hood then climbs in. The truck starts to turn over. Dom steps on the gas shooting us backward and in front of the flipping truck. We just sit there watching it flip towards us. Dom shifts gears and just sits there letting the tires spin.
"Dom....Dom?" Letty asks worriedly. The truck is just about to us and its on fire because of the gas.
"Dom!" Letty and I yell at the same time. Dom takes off towards the truck. The truck flips over us as we drive under it. Dom timed it just right. We deliver the gas to a party, that on a beach, and Dom gets paid.

(August P.O.V.)

Dom and I are catching up and drinking Coronas. Han and his girl and Tego and Santos come over.

"How you doing?" Han asks. Dom gets out the money to split it up.
"Money, Money!" Santos says.
"Good," Dom answers Han. He goes to hand me a stack of money and I shake my head no. Dom hands the money out to everyone.
"Yo, why your stack is bigger than mine always?" Santos asks Tego.
"I'm supersized, baby," Tego answers and they walk off. Han motions for his girl to leave.
"Cops just raided our garage in Baracoa. They were really interested in you. Heat's on and we just sent up a flare that's gonna lead them right to us. I say we move out first thing in the morning," Han explains.
"Nah, it's me they want. And if they catch me, they're throwing big numbers at anybody with me. Han, we had a good run. Time for you to do your own thing," Dom explains.
"Heard they're doing some crazy shit in Tokyo. Maybe I'll go there," Han says before walking away to join the party.
"That means you have to leave to," Dom says to me.
"Yeah. Well, I already planned on it as soon as he said cops," I say smiling.
"You are a Toretto that's for sure," Dom says pulling me into a hug.
"Well, I'm going to head out. Don't be afraid to call though. I miss my brother," I explain.
"Okay. Have you seen Letty?" Dom asks. I point at her sitting near the water watching the water. Then Dom and I leave each other again.

(Dom P.O.V.)

"There she is," I say sitting down by Letty. Letty leans her head on my shoulder.
"I hear Rio is nice this time of year," Letty says.
"The cops are getting hungrier," I explain.
"Then I guess we're doing our job," she says.
"I'm a walking target. I don't want you around when they catch up to me," I explain. She sits up and looks at me like 'what the heck'.
"'Ride or die,' remember? Dom, how long have we been doing this? And now all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it's too dangerous?" Letty questions and I don't budge on my decision. "Come on. We'll figure it out. We always do." I kiss her and then we go inside and go to sleep. I wake before she does and I leave the money we earned from the job on the nightstand beside her. If she wasn't going to leave on her own, then I have to leave her. So, I left.

(Letty P.O.V.)

I woke up the next morning to find Dom is gone and the money from the job on the nightstand. I can't believe he left me. I decide to head back to L.A. and stay with August.

(August P.O.V.)

I've been home for a day. I hate that Dom has to keep running form the cops, but that's our lifestyle. I decided to check and make sure everything is working good on my car. I haven't worked on Dom's car since before I went to Miami. Everything's good on my car. So, I grab a Corona and sit on the hood looking at Dom's car.
"Salute, Dom," I say raising my beer towards the car. I just sit here and drink my beer until I hear a car pull up the driveway. Letty gets out of the car. I walk down the driveway to her and pull her into a hug. "Hey, girl," I say as we pull apart.
"Well, Dom left me, so I came back here," Letty explains as we walk up to the garage. She looks around and sees Dom's car and smiles.
"I wouldn't let them junk it," I say.
"Well, I guess I know what I will be doing," Letty says walking over to the car and looking at it.