Author's Note

This story is a sequel to my fanfiction A Court of Flames and Shadows. If you haven't read that story yet, I would recommend checking it out before beginning this one. A Court of War and Sacrifice takes place one year after ACOFAS and two years after A Court of Silver Flames.

Important Note

Because the ACOTAR series is incomplete and we will likely be waiting a year or two to see the next official installment, I am choosing to write my own rendition as to what may or may not happen in the actual books. When the next official book is released, this fanfiction will NOT be changed to match it. Please bear this in mind.

Also, just as a small spoiler and warning, this story does focus heavily on pregnancy in addition to the main storyline. I know that not many people enjoy when authors incorporate pregnancies, so I thought I'd put this here so no one is mad when they stumble across those parts in the book. I've chosen to include this aspect of life in this fanfiction because I feel like it's an important step for my character to take, and it's something I wanted to include.

My ACOTAR FanFiction Series Order:

1) A Court of Flames and Shadows
2) A Court of War and Sacrifice
3) A Court of Hearts and Stone
4) A Court of Wings and Fate
5) A Court of Ash and Necromancy
6) A Court of Snow and Storms
7) A Court of Stars and Memories
Extra: Beyond the Books

I recommend the books be read in this order as that is the order the story happens and characters are introduced in. They can be read individually of course, but if you want the full context, please read them in order. This order is listed at the start of every book, in every book description, and the books are listed in the correct order in the reading list on my account called My ACOTAR Fanfics. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

Beyond the Books is a collection of short stories about all of my characters from all of the books. Those can be read at random but I have their correlating book chapters listed in them, and the short story title is at the end of each correlating book chapter as well.