You: "You did this on purpose, didn't you.."

Cherry: *cough* "N..No *cough* l..leave me."

You: "LIER!! TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

Cherry: "First leave m..me *cough* then..then I.. I will t...tell *cough* you."

I stopped choking her and she got up and started to caress her throat while coughing and breathing heavily. Wait did I went too far. Oh, God!! Shit, I did. When she relaxed fully she got up from the floor and the same goes for me as well.

You: "Uhhmm...YEAH NOW TELL ME!!"

Cherry: "Actually I was- Oh Taehyung shii welcome."

I looked at the door to find no one and when I turned around Cherry quickly ran into my room and closed the door.

You: "AHHH!! CHERRY QUINN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

Cherry from inside the room spoke

Cherry: "hahaha Y/N do you think that I am a fool huh!"

You: "Wait imma bring a rope and climb the window."

Cherry: "Window is closed sweety enjoy~"

You: "AAAAH!-"

Author: "Aiiish these kids are making so much noise... NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME FOCUS!"

Hana's POV:

*click*

You: "And done! Well Y/N you are gonna get your birthday gift very soon and you know what your Taehyung shii is gonna like it even more. Just 3 more days and BOOOM! You will be surprised by my gift *evil laugh*

*knock knock*

I got startled by the knock on my door. I quickly closed my laptop and opened the door.

Yuri: "Why are you laughing...actually your voice is echoing in the hall. Close your windows properly."

You: *gulp* "Did you..heard something from my room."

Yuri: "No are you doing something."

You: "Uh hahaha no no I was actually watching a funny movie so it must be weird right."

Yuri: "No no only your laugh was echoing, by the way, have you seen Sujin or Cherry."

You: "Uh no.'

Yuri: "Okay bye then."

You: "Yeah bye!"

I closed the door and sighed in relief. Thank God she didn't heard anything wait imma close the window quickly. I closed all the windows and did curtain over them and sat down on my bed with my phone. But suddenly I got a call. Ugh, this mf is calling again.

On the call

You: "What now" *annoyed voice*

??: "I got a great deal for you."

You: "Every time you say this but I never got my money."

??: "This time the deal is just the way you want."

You: "Ugh come on tell me now."

??: "600 dollars for one night, perfect right."

You: "W..what..."

??: "You heard me right he is the son of the Mckay's. So what do you think about it."

You: "Perfect!!!😉 deal done!! When and where to come."